Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Struggling a lot with feelings at the moment not sure if it's the right thing to do ideas?

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hi guys long time no see

So basically as you all know I went through a pretty rough break up mainly rough for me not the other person but yeah update on that me and her are cool again so that's a good thing

Update on my relationship: so the girl I was with not long ago she was great but she had a lot of mental health issues I could handle it since I'm not in the best of places myself but I had to make a really hard choice because she had been in hospital and since I'd already lost someone I loved a lot in a relationship I didn't wanna lose her so you can imagine how stressed I would be and we stopped talking I'm not sure why but I eventually decided it would be better to end it because whilst it kept bringing me back to the other break up I decided it would be for the the best to end it so I don't keep stressing about it

Anyway on to why I'm making this post so basically the person who dumped me were friends again as I mentioned I'm still a bit mad at her but I'm willing to let it pass but the problem is I'm starting to get feelings for her again and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing I want to tell her but it's just not the right time because of my mental state but I need to say it to someone other than my friends or tas so what do you guys think? Should I tell her?

Comments

• Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @awesomeminecraft6789 welcome back 💜

Glad to hear you and your ex are cool now first of all, is that a bit of a relief?

Sorry to hear that you went through a break up recently too, it sounds like it was a bit confusing but for the best and mutually agreed, would that be right to say?

So with your other ex, you’re friends again and starting to feel for her again, but it sounds like you are still hurt by the break up before, maybe you have your guard up a bit now? It sounds like a really tough one, but my advice always will be to be honest - do you think you could tell her that you like her but you are scared of being hurt again? If I’m interpreting that right

Take good care
    Lucy
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Hi Lucy

I'm glad too it is a relief I can say that much!

I agree with what you said about the other break up but it's kind of not mutually agreed because even after I said I want to break up and just be friends she still hasn't responded or said anything so should I be concerned or not?

I would say yes I have my guard up a bit more cause I have learned from the break up and yes I do wanna tell her but I am a little scared of it happening again but one of my friends they did say we have like some kind of connection? I forgot what she said after that but thats mainly the word that stuck with me and I'm not sure why
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @awesomeminecraft6789 I think maybe you should give it a go ❤️