Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Police

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
As u can tell I don't like them recent news events show tht they're misogynists (if thts the word) rip Sarah everade. I wish we could physically harm the police wat Ur opinion? They're no different than regular human beings. Although it's better for them to murder coz we need therapy all the time n it's hard to get
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Hi @ellie2000,

Yes, I agree. The news about Sarah was horrible :/ Unfortunately, all we can do is say rest in peace to Sarah, send our best wishes to Sarah's friends and family and make positive changes around us to try to prevent similar future situations! If you need support with Sarah's case, please remember there is support available for you (including The Mix's Helpline). I hope you are ok. Please take your time in processing this news, it is difficult and will require time.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I wish we could physically harm the police wat Ur opinion?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    they seem to go 'yhyh' every time somethings reported
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I think your making some really interesting points here, Ellie. It's perfectly understandable to wish to hurt someone back after they have hurt you, especially when that person is someone who holds so much more power than you. I suppose there are many groups of people who distrust the police, and this is very reasonable, I wish everyone who is made to feel unsafe, and who is harassed by police officers to feel safe and at peace one day <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.