Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

games

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
edited January 2023 in General Chat
dna y i bother hav steam or playstation, no-one want to do co-op
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Rose124Rose124 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    Oh, i'm sorry to hear this @ellie2000

If you don't mind me asking, are there any other games that you can play with your friends on steam or playstation? :)

Here for you
  • Options
    The forest and borderlands, I only have a few friends who I think r decent, ppl who I'm fond of on both platforms
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Ah that's good to hear that you have a few friends who you are fond of on both platforms,

Could you suggest to your other friends that they play the forest and borderlands with you?
  • Options
    they're not on wen im on its sort of pot luck
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Oh, I can see how that must be really annoying and frustrating for you. Do you have your friends on social media or their number on your phone? If so, it might be a really good idea to send them a quick message saying "hey, do you fancy playing ... at ..", then this way you would know what game you were going to be playing with your friends at what time, so you wouldn't have to rely on pot luck as to whether you're friends would be online or not.

Hope this helps.

Wishing you all the best. Sending you lots of virtual hugs your way.
  • Options
    curtis which is one my ps is only play gta v, ppl dont reply to my msgs or hang up wen i vid call them, why. ppl give long time answer
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Hi @ellie2000

I'm really sorry to hear that they do that, you don't deserve that at all - you deserve friends who want to talk to you and play games with you on play station.

Maybe you could bring it up with them and communicate about how you have been feeling about it and ask them why they don'r reply to your messages etc.? It could just be as simple as they haven't had the time to reply to your messages and they do really like you they just haven't found a spare moment out of their day to message you back.

Also, if you wanted you could communicate to them about how their long reply times make you feel and give them some 'constructive criticism' in a positive and kind matter and find if you can come to a happy compromise with them?

Hope this helps at all.

• Options
    i do say 'Ffs will u please reply' coz they dont, i get stressed and then self harm :(
    wats a compromise?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Oh ok, and what do they say in response to that?

I'm just thinking, maybe if you wanted to that it would be a quite good idea to let them know how you're feeling in a positive manner? so they're able to understand your point of view better and then you could come to a happy compromise (a compromise would be when someone makes a deal with someone. For example, in your case a happy compromise that you and your friends might come too would be that you play your favourite game with your friends one night and then another night you would play one of their favourite games with them). So, for example you might want to reply with 'I really wish you would stop leaving me on read as it makes me feel ... and obviously I don’t like feeling this way so I’m hoping you could let me know why you leave me on read and also if you could ... if that’s okay with you too?’ or something along those lines

And hopefully if they’re great friends of yours, they’ll happily come to a compromise with you to help you feel happier, as a great friendship should be about communication, trust, loyalty and most importantly respect towards your feelings and needs as well as their own and as always you deserve amazing friends because you’re an amazing person!!

Also, I’m really sorry to hear that you have been struggling with self harm. Have you ever tried out the app Calm Harm before? It’s a really good app (highly recommend it) which you can download on either an apple phone or an android and it gives you activities to complete for when you are feeling stressed out, so it acts as a provide distraction in times of need.

Hope this helps at all.

Wishing you the best and sending lots of virtual hugs your way.