Home Health & Wellbeing
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My mental pain (might be tw)

2»

Comments

• LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,289 Boards Champion
    edited May 28
    @lovemimoon That would be after half term. But idk what to say.

The dark is the only place I feel like I belong...
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Posts: 2,239 Boards Champion
    Maybe something like "Hey. I know things have been awkward between us but let's talk."
    LorryTruck
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,289 Boards Champion
    @lovemimoon I might. I might write him a note after the holidays to ask him to come speak to me.
    lovemimoon
    That's good! <3

Good luck with everything!
    If you want, you can let me know how it goes! :3
    LorryTruck
    @lovemimoon Hopefully I wont chicken out or anything. I mean, we are going to have to talk at some point, better to know than not know
    lovemimoon
    @LorryTruck Well said. :3
    LorryTruck
    lovemimoon
    Oh no, I didnt think the picture would paste that big 😂😂😂😂
    rainskye
    I need some advice of how I could talk to my bf. I'm worrying about it now. :(
    Oh hey! What's up??
    @lovemimoon i'm worrying about what to say to my boyfriend on monday or whenever
    Tell him that you need to talk to him and to meet up whenever you guys have the time to discuss this.
    LorryTruck
    edited June 3
    im so annoyed on myself. I just went on an old news article about something not nice I witnessed, now im triggered.

@lovemimoon yeah i think i will.
    Are you okay??
    LorryTruck
    @lovemimoon not really. im not going to do anything bad though. It was just really stupid of me to google the article like that.
    lovemimoon
    It's okay! These things happen. <3
    LorryTruck
    @lovemimoon Yeah, it'll pass I guess. Thanks x
    lovemimoon
    I know it has been a while since I posted on this thread, but I feel like it's relevant to now. I'm really struggling again, and I'm finding it hard to not constantly break down in front of people. From when i made this thread, I've still not talked to my boyfriend, if he even is anymore.

Everything is really hard, and I'm not sure what to do. Every bad memory I have keeps replaying in my head, I keep shaking in class, panicking when someone talks to me. I'm not speaking to my friends, and I keep avoiding conversation with anyone. I want to be alone at school, but when I am, I break down. Everyone thinks I'm better. A teacher said I had been doing better. But I've not. I tell every single person I'm fine when I'm not. I won't let anyone help me. I won't tell anyone how I'm feeling. No one knows I'm self harming again, apart from you guys. Everything I was afraid of happening is happening.

I need help, but I can't explain what is wrong. I've closed down from everything, I can't, I haven't got the energy to try hard in school. I'm scared of how I will end up.