Home Fix The Mix
Ask our experts anything related to self harm recovery! We are joined by a skin camouflage expert who can give you ideas of how to use make up to cover your scars and also an expert with lived experience of how to learn to love your scars. add your questions to this thread or send them to us anonymously here

Email Urgency Options

Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 848 Part of The Mix Family
I think the mix needs an option to label PM's as urgent similar to what some emails can do.

If it gets marked urgent it pops up with a red exclamation mark❗ which alerts the mods to urgent emails.

Set guidelines on what's urgent and use mod discretion but anyone who misuses it can get points to deter misuse.
👁️👄👁️
independent_GreenTeaZoya_Jungkook

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,965 Part of The Furniture
    This is a really good idea, I think it could be useful for urgent technical or moderation issues, or if a person is concerned about someone else. :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Anch0r33GreenTea
  • MikeMike 🖥️🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,249 Community Manager
    Thanks for the suggestion folks. :) This is something we could put on the wishlist.

At the moment, the inbox is checked multiple times every day, so new messages are seen as quickly as is reasonably possible. From there, we prioritise them as a team and get back the ones that are comparatively urgent or important compared to the others in the inbox.

I guess our thinking here is that, right now, we treat a PM the same regardless of whether the sender says it's urgent, because we use our own process to prioritise (if that makes sense!)

If something is urgent, you can trust that we'll see it relatively quickly. Even if we don't reply then and there, your PM is on our list and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. :)

This is still something we can look into, just curious what you guys think (or hope) would be different if we had this feature compared to now?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Anch0r33
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 848 Part of The Mix Family
    I like that process @Mike and being able to prioritise it by what you see fit is ideal.

I liked the idea of the red exclamation mark because that could generally alert you to look at those emails first and prioritise the others.

Can see how it could get misused but again a general rule for urgency would be ideal.

The way you've got it going seems pretty good though tbh so guess it would just be an added extra!
    👁️👄👁️