Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The Mix A to Z

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
Here is a challenge for everyone.  Post a word that is about The Mix with every letter of the alphabet. Take turns and one letter per post.  Once it gets to Z, it starts again. 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Aife
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited December 2020
    Sorry kasa but this has upset me. I posted the game and didn't expect anyone to copy the idea, as I had planned to post another one in January... Next time can you please let me know if you want to use my ideas, so I can re think my plans with them
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Sorry.