Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE!

Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
WHEYY! It's December 5th which can only mean one thing... :smiley:

Happy happy happy birthday to @independent_ ! I hope that you have the most amazing day ever, you truly deserve it ! <3

Thank you SO much for being such a fantastic friend to us guys here at The Mix. You are sooo supportive to all of us, what did we do right to deserve ya?!

You always make me laugh! you're dead kind and you're super fun to chat with.....ANDDD i love listening to music with you... you always pick the best t00nz

Have a great day whatever it is that you're doing, enjoy cake and make everyone run around after you! :tongue:

big love

<3

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    aww thank you so much Liam <3<3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Thank you so much @Aidan <3 I can’t believe I’m not that 13 year old chat baby anymore either. How am I an adult, I have to pretend to act like one now lol.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Happy birthdaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Elle! I joe that you have a wonderful day to celebrate what an awesome person you are ♥️🥰🎊
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Happy birthday <3 enjoy your day!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Happy birthday 💕💕
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Happy Birthday Elle, hope you have an amazing day! ❤️
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Happy birthday! Hope you're having a great day :)

You've been such an unconditionally supportive asset to the community and I really hope you know we're always here to give back! ❤️

You're an amazing friend always cheers others up with an amazing taste in music! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    aww everyone @Salix_alba_2019 @Shaunie @GreenTea @Dandelion @Laine thank you all so much your messages mean a lot <<3 <3 
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Happy birthday Elle! I hope you have an absolutely amazing day, you deserve the best! You've been there for me since the start and I'm so happy to have you as a friend! 

🎉🎁❤️
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Thank you so much @Anch0r33 <3<3 
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Happy birthday @independent_

Have a good day :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    edited December 2020
    thank you so much @*BananaMonkey* <3 
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Happy Birthday @independent_! I hope you have the most amazing day and welcome to adulthood! (It only gets worse from here:) ) :lol:
    Alis propriis volat 
    thank you @Eleanor!! <3 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Happy Birthday! Now you can legally purchase your own alcohol. ;)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Happy birthday @independent_! :D
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    thank you both so much @Kasa2103 and @Azziman!!! Honestly I've been overwhelmed with lovely messages and every single one is so so appreciated <3 and aha Kasa I went to the shop earlier for my first legal alcohol thing and didn't even get ID'd :joy: 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    And what drink did you buy
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    @Kasa2103 Rosé actually because I have tons of everything else lol. 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hope you had a wonderful day!!
    I did thank you @GreenTea was nice just spending it with really close family <3