Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Please read

So last night I hardly got any sleep because I had to sleep downstairs and now I feel like crap and i'm scared i'm getting the virus I have a runny nouse and blocked and i'm coughing now and again someone please help :'(  

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @Emoji246

I'm sorry to hear this! I really hope you feel better soon :heart:

I'm not a medical professional so of course I am limited with advice here. However, I will say it's very normal to feel a bit rubbish after a difficult night sleep so it really could simply be that. Or, as Erin says, common colds are very common at this time of year :smile: It can be so easy to jump straight to covid conclusions at this time, I totally empathise with you there :heart: What I'm trying to get at is that there a whole range of possibilities before covid, so please try your best not to stress too, too much.

It might be a good idea to speak to somebody you live with so that they can keep an eye on you and your symptoms, or maybe even call the NHS 111 number for any medical advice. It can be so easy to let our minds run wild with health concerns, so in these situations, I feel like practical approaches are best :smile:

I really do hope you feel better soon, and if you'd like to talk about anything at all we are right here! Take good care :heart:
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @errrin @coc0mac Thankyou guys ❤️❤️🥺
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Update:
    Hi
    I've really had enough so basically last night I had to sleep downstairs because my lift is broke and I can't walk.
    I hardly got any sleep I feel rubbish my dogs kept me up all night I had to sleep on a blow up bed which wasnt very good then my cat kept messing around.
    By the time all of that happened my mom had to come and sleep downstairs too but it still didnt work so after all that the time was 7am.
    My Mom had to call my neighbour to carry me up the stairs so I can get some sleep and that was at 9am.
    Now I feel like I have glass in my leg but there was no glass on the floor honestly Idon't want to die if there is glass in my leg 😭
    Can you help😥