Home Sex & Relationships
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Blackpilled

Take the blackpill. Almost 21 years old never had sex, never held hands, never kissed and never hugged. I come on here "my bf" "my bf" "my bf" "my bf" but I'm entitled one are I. Meme gender. Tell me why I shouldn't dislike women for all the lying, bullying, humiliation, manipulation and abuse they've put me through? You women couldn't live a day in my shoes, I can count the words I've said in the past week on one hand, my phone has been on airplane mode for the past 6 months, nobody ever checks if I'm ok, if I'm even alive, I'm just a extra in someone else's life. I wasn't born hating anyone I was taught it, taught it by women through years and years of experience. Don't tell me I'm young and don't tell me I'm not missing out, if sex sucks so much then why are you all having it? If relationships are so difficult then why are you in one? And don't even start about my personality... did all those racists, abusers and misogynists you dated in highschool have great personalities? My personality was fine but everyone bullied anyway where was your sympathy then? And sure I'm just a mentally ill freak right? Notice how wherever a man is upset it's always his fault but when women have the slightest issue then "ohh what kind of society are we living in?!"

Comments

• MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,913 Community Manager
    edited October 8
    A sincere welcome to the community @shuaiby. :)

You've done a good thing to post here, and I hope we can help support you in some way. It sounds like you've got some reservations about chatting with us (or chatting with women), and that's okay - we're a diverse group with different experiences and things we're comfortable with.

I want to start by saying you're not a freak. If you identify yourself as being mentally ill, that's okay, but you're not a freak. You absolutely do not deserve the treatment you're describing in your post - being bullied, manipulated, or humiliated. Those are serious things and none of them are your fault.

I can feel the weight of your words and I can tell you're really hurting. Loneliness can be excruciating, and that pain is absolutely and entirely valid and something you deserve support for.

Tell me why I shouldn't dislike women for all the lying, bullying, humiliation, manipulation and abuse they've put me through? ... I wasn't born hating anyone I was taught it, taught it by women through years and years of experience.

Honestly, nobody can blame you for feeling the way you feel. As you said yourself, hate is something you learn and our emotional experiences can really shape who we are and what we think.

The one thing I will say is there are a lot of women in this community who have been through experiences just like the ones you describe - chronic loneliness, bullying, manipulation. They might even feel the way you feel right now. Again, how you feel is understandable and it's not unusual for hate to be born from trauma, but it's worth keeping an open mind. This is a kind place. :star:

Do you mind if I ask: are you currently getting any support (e.g. counselling)?

I also want to say it is incredibly common for people over the age of 20 to not have had sexual or otherwise intimate experiences. The true number of people who have those experiences as teenagers is far lower than what people tend to assume. I know that probably doesn't help the way you feel right now; I just wanted to mention it because you're honestly not alone with it.

This is a really powerful post and it takes courage to open up like you have here. You're among people who genuinely might understand what you've been through. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Liam
  • Tee ATee A Posts: 97 Budding Regular
    Hey @shuaiby

I hope you are okay? I only ask straight away because of the black pill references you are making. Is this how you feel?

I know that you don't want to be told that you're "too young" but I honestly do think that at 21 you have so much more important things to look forward in life rather than someone else's opinion of you. I am also 21 and I refuse to change for a man. I have little to no interest in romance, marriage and babies etc., and people think it's a phase. But I think I'm being true to me. I also think you should be true to who you are. 

If you are interested in relationships etc., please don't feel the need to change for someone else to like you. I'm sorry to hear that people haven't been nice to you and even bullied you in the past but please don't call yourself such nasty names. There are over 7.8 billion people on the planet and you've only come across a very small number of people. I'm not saying you will meet everyone on the planet but because you're so young, I think you have the rest of your life to meet new, interesting and likeminded people! :smile: 

Please try not to let other people's horrible opinions define who you are. You also make a good point. Your feelings are valid, regardless of your gender/sex. 

You attached a screenshot of a post. Is that a comment you have made on another site? I have attached a link with expert advice on suicidal thoughts. I have only attached this because of some of the comments in the screenshot.

https://www.themix.org.uk/mental-health/suicide/how-do-i-cope-with-suicidal-thoughts-37568.html 

I hope you find a way to overcome these feelings. Feel free to post on the discussion boards again. Even if only for a rant. 
  • Lucy307Lucy307 UKPosts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi @shuaiby

Your comments on women aside, it sounds like you are really struggling and need help. Do you want to talk more about your current situation and what help you need? We can then point you in the direction of it then. 

Can we help you with perspectives from women or are you not interested in that? 

- Lucy 
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • shuaibyshuaiby Posts: 3 Newbie
    @Mike

"I want to start by saying you're not a freak." not my words, I'm only repeating what I've been told. "The one thing I will say is there are a lot of women in this community who have been through experiences just like the ones you describe - chronic loneliness, bullying, manipulation." JFL. If by "chronic loneliness" you mean only getting 30 messages from their orbiters instead of 60, if by "bullying" and "manipulation" you mean getting pumped and dumped by men out of their league. Do you mind if I ask: are you currently getting any support (e.g. counselling)? If you think I'm suicidal, I'm not. So go ahead and ban me guilt free for dropped blackpills. "I also want to say it is incredibly common for people over the age of 20 to not have had sexual or otherwise intimate experiences." simply not true, look up the facts.

@Tee A
    "I hope you are okay? I only ask straight away because of the black pill references you are making. Is this how you feel?" yes, for the first time in my life I see the truth and why everyone treated me and other LVMs so harshly. "I honestly do think that at 21 you have so much more important things to look forward in life rather than someone else's opinion of you." don't tell me what I have to look forward to in my life. "I refuse to change for a man." because your a woman, try doing that as a man and see how far you get. "You attached a screenshot of a post. Is that a comment you have made on another site?" no just other BASED individuals. "I have attached a link with expert advice on suicidal thoughts" NOT SUICIDAL. I also know how much you women love to call the cops on LVMs you don't like so please don't do that. I still have time to gymmax even more, career/satusmax, surgerymax and honkpill if all fails. 

@Lucy307
    "Your comments on women aside" and what would those be? Nothing but hard truths about the 'empathic sex'.

Don't worry guys I'll be going back to my containment board with all the other 'freaks', 'losers', 'incels' and virgins, just wanted to blackpill the MEME mental health support has become. This site just re-enforced that the blackpill is scientific fact so thanks for that.

• SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,156 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 14
    shuably - best thing you can do is stay off the incel message boards which tend to be a hive of self pity, misogyny, and nihilism.

But I rather think you're not actually here looking for help or advice. You're here to preach.
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
    LaineAidanerrrinLiamAnch0r33Lucy307
  • errrinerrrin Posts: 43 Boards Initiate
    edited October 14
    Hi @shuaiby I’m really sorry that things aren’t great right now, it’s good that you came to the Mix for help. It’s a wonderful community that is really good at helping individuals, I think one of the best things about the mix is that it’s a good place to get support and learn from others and to help each other. We’ve all had different experiences and it can help us to see others views and listen to others advice. 

I understand that you’ve had bad experiences and I’m really sorry about that. But people are unique individuals, no two are identical. Not all women are the same just like all men aren’t the same.
    As for loneliness it’s a very complex thing and in a way I think it’s different for every person. You can be in a room full of people but still feel alone. Sometimes it’s about feeling isolated from everyone else by our own thoughts, sometimes it’s about only getting negative attention, sometimes it’s about actual physical loneliness, it’s a lot of different things. Also Someone may not want messages from people online they might just want a hug, or someone they can be honest with, they might just want a friend or someone who can just listen. Loneliness can vary from person to person. If you feel comfortable maybe we can talk about what loneliness means to you, I can see you’re hurting and I really do want to help.

As a society we still have a very long way in regard to how we treat and respect each other, there is definitely a stigma around men getting help for certain things which is very unfortunate and something that needs to change. Another thing that needs to change is the belief that a person’s value hinges on their value to others, relationships and sex doesn’t define who we are. 
    Aidan
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,634 Boards Champion
    edited October 14
    I don't think you're here looking for help either @shuaiby and I suspect you're the troll group chat has been getting recently too. 

A woman recently made a thread generalising men and making negative sweeping statements about us- and people stood up against them. You make similar statements and get support but clearly you don't want that, you are just here to preach.

I won't be surprised if this falls on deaf ears, but I hope it doesnt: most people are good. Most women are good. Yeah life's unfair and it sucks sometimes, that's just the way it is and we all have our cross to bear.

But if you keep yourself around people who spout hate and self-pity, you're gonna make things worse for yourself. I hope you can avoid those people and those places, and change your mind. People's kindness will surprise you if you open your eyes to see it.
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
    LaineSkiveerrrinLiamAnch0r33Lucy307
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 429 Listening Ear
    You know, I am sorry that you have had bad experiences with a certain group of people - in this case women. 

But then again you know what? I was singled out by my whole hockey academy (50 ish people) because my coach bullied me. I was bullied because I was an easy target - this was after experiencing years of abuse/neglect and was removed by social services. 

I literally had NO ONE and was living halfway across the world away from everyone I knew. This happened for a whole year!

Why am I telling you this?? Because I don't hate people. In fact, I moved teams instead of giving up, and that team wasn't perfect - but no one is. That team gave me lots of support and long standing friends and GOOD memories. 

I would never have had that if I decided to simply give up and hate everyone. Nobody is perfect and PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. 

You know what? All women are not bad, just because you've had bad experiences, doesn't mean women are bad. Some women are absolutely awful people, so are men. What do men and women have in common? They're HUMANS. 

Tbh I don't really care to read or digest the rest of your post but I thought if you can be spoken to without shutting me down then I would share my experience with you. 

And I'm sorry if I offend you or anyone but please open your mind and stop coming into people's safe space and trying to put people down and bring negativity. 
    👁️👄👁️
    LiamerrrinLaineAidanLucy307Mike
  • EleanorEleanor Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,438 Wise Owl
    edited October 15
    @shuaiby It sounds like you have had some bad experiences with women but I am interested to know why this is generalised to ALL women?

Whilst I can see why these experiences would have a negative effect on ones life, I also think it's important to not let that control your views on others. It seems like a gross misjudgement to reduce the entire entity of women down to a single negative view.

It's understandable that your experiences may have triggered some emotional pain, and we are here if you would like support with that. You mentioned that it is different for women to reach out than for men which I agree with you on. If you would like to visit an organisation that is aimed at males for mental health support then Campaign Against Living Miserably may be a good resource for you. 

I agree with @Anch0r33, you can't let you experiences determine your future, you have to own them!

I'm going to share with you my own experiences but I'm going to put it in a spoiler to avoid this becoming too long. 

From a very young age, I had to watch my father physically and verbally abuse my mother. As I got older, this also because directed at me. I would be terrified of what he was going to do next and if I was even going to make it to adulthood. He would lock me away so no one could find me, he would tell my mother exactly what was happening knowing she could do nothing about it. But here I am now. I am 19 years old, alive and well. Yes I have some mental health difficulties to deal with but I am and I am owning my future! No one but me is going to determine what I can and can't do, no one is going to influence my opinions of people except me.

Now I could take this experience and give a generalised hatred to all males but I haven't because I know that it's not their fault in the slightest, it was just the actions of a few men and my father that mad this happen. In actual fact, I don't even hate my father. He taught me a lot about how not to treat people and he taught me how to look out for others. The experiences have left me with mental illness but this has taught me resilience and determination. 

So I ask you, what positives can you pull of out your experience? Focus on those, they will make you much more happier. Trust me. 
    Alis propriis volat 
    LiamAnch0r33Lucy307errrinMike
  • Lucy307Lucy307 UKPosts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    @shuaiby what a shame, people have genuinely tried to help you here but seems you don’t want it right now. 

We’ll still be here when you do. 

Good luck! 
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    Anch0r33
  • shuaibyshuaiby Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 16
    [deleted post]
    edited October 16
    [deleted post]

👁️👄👁️
    LaineLiamEleanorerrrin
    edited October 16
    [deleted post]
    👁️👄👁️
    Laineerrrin
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,634 Boards Champion
    edited October 16
    [deleted post]
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
    LiamTee AEleanorAnch0r33errrin
    edited October 16
    [deleted post]
    👁️👄👁️
    Aidan
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,156 Skive's The Limit
    Shuaiby, despite your mysogyny, racism and general unpleasant behaviour I do hope you get yourself sorted.

A life of self pity and hate must be a pretty miserable existence. You won’t find any answers by hanging around in your incel groups however - they’re just circle jerks of nihilism. 

This board is here to help people - including you if you truthfully wanted. It’s not a platform for your illogical and absurd rants though.

Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
    LaineAidanLucy307EleanorAnch0r33LiamMike
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 1,031 Wise Owl
    I'm baffled as to why you'd come to a supportive community with such an attitude?

People try their best to offer support without being judgemental but when you make sweeping and offensive comments it doesn't help your case. If you're so used to being treated so badly by women trust me this place doesnt tolerat that ish. People here mean well and it could have been a place of safety and acceptance for you, we're not the enemy here. 

I do hear you and I understand that your hurt comes from lived experiences, so I really do empathise. But please, don't turn people against you to fuel your agenda. 
    Anch0r33LiamMike
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,913 Community Manager
    I've deleted some of the latest posts here to preserve the supportive tone of this discussion. I've also closed the thread for now because, as the others have pointed out @shuaiby, it seems clear that you're not interested in or respectful of what people have to say here, which is a shame.

These folks have really tried to be supportive and took time out of their day to be open and vulnerable in an effort to connect with you. There's support here for you if you want it, and I'd really encourage you to consider that. But this isn't a place to project your anger and frustration on to others who are genuinely trying to help and have a conversation. That's not productive.

It sounds like you have some very real and valid support needs, and I'd like to think part of you legitimately does want that support. If or when you're ready to try and have a genuine, productive and respectful conversation, we can absolutely do that and the community will no doubt have lots of good experience and advice to offer you. It might do you real good to 'pierce your bubble' and get some new perspectives on your situation. Until then though, it feels best to close this off.

Thank you to everyone for giving sage advice and honest truths. :) 
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    LaineAnch0r33Tee A
This discussion has been closed.