Home Anything Goes
Take part in our Watch Club tonight at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the TV series Euphoria! Join from this page.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

It’s my birthday 🥳

ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,307 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
22 🍾🎉
“ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
Salix_alba_2019LorryTruck

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,307 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Also got an interview for peer support worker 🥳
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,743 Legendary Poster
    Happy birthday @Shaunie, hope the interview goes well and that you have a nice day today <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Shaunie
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 1,384 Wise Owl
    @Shaunie

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of laughter and great memories. You're an asset to the community and I wish you all the best ♥️
    Shaunie
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,998 Extreme Poster
    Ahh Happy birthday pal! 🥳 
    Shaunie
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,478 Wise Owl
    Happy Birthday 🥳 and that’s great news about your interview! X
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Shaunie
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 193 Moderator
    Happy Birthday Shaunie :)

Well done on getting the interview, I'm sure you are going to smash it!

Definitely things worth celebrating! 
    "Let everything happen to you. Beauty and Terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final"
    - Rainer Maria Rilke 
    Shaunie
    Thank you guys! <3<3 Enjoying my day shopping in Zara and primark ah x
    Isn’t it funny when people say they’re there for you but can’t even be bothered to wish you happy birthday. 
    Always a lonely time
    Past UserLorryTruck