Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Cope

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
I'm trying to cope but ppl who I don't know or know me for some reason insult me Nd makes me unhappy with life,  they say they're playing around but I don't see it that way coz they does it in a abrupt manner
I just go in crisis mode. Wat do I do
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000 it sounds like you are really struggling at the moment <3 Can you explain what you mean by 'crisis mode'? 

If you need crisis support then here are a few contacts, reach out if you need to <3 
    Text THEMIX to 85258 for our Crisis Messenger
    Call Samaritans on 116123
    Email Samaritans at jo@samaritans.org
    Text Papyrus on 07860039967
    Email Papyrus at pat@papyrus-uk.org
    Call Papyrus on 08000684141

Or, n

Or, n
    eed support urgently? Head to this thread.

Alis propriis volat 
  • MilsyRoseMilsyRose Posts: 198 Trailblazer
    ellie2000 said:
    I'm trying to cope but ppl who I don't know or know me for some reason insult me Nd makes me unhappy with life,  they say they're playing around but I don't see it that way coz they does it in a abrupt manner
    I just go in crisis mode. Wat do I do
    Hello Ellie, dear. I am so sorry about your current situation and it sounds as if you're struggling with cope and could do with some support! If people are calling your names then it is always best to report it or tell someone so that they can be punished very promptly for their behaviour - just because they're calling you these nasty things, it doesn't mean that it is true under any circumstances. Perhaps they are trying to play around and if that is the case then maybe speak to them about how it is making you feel, it is okay to express yourself. I know that it is going to be difficult but try your very best to ignore them, some people are just so unkind and aren't worth being around when they're dragging people down. Surround yourself with the people who support you and make you happy because you don't need people who are making you feel this way in your life. Just remember these four things for me...

➤ Keep your head held high, walking along with a low head won't allow you to move on because you can't see what you have ahead of you. There is light at the end of every dark tunnel, just some take a longer journey to go down than others.

➤ Be your own kind of person, there is only one of you and people who are one of their kind are the true definition of beautiful - especially when people can be who they are and have pride in themself, showing a glowing smile on their face. Who needs makeup when you can have a smile?

➤ I have been through some things in life that aren't the best myself but I want you guys to remain positive and fight through this with me, remember that things might not be better tomorrow, next week or next month but they will get better eventually; it takes time and patience, alongside lots of support.

➤ Be true to yourselves and just remember how amazing that you all are. Such joyful surprises were born onto this earth, serving a purpose - everyone deserves to be here and is most certainly loved by numerous people whether that is your friends, family, or carers.

You might have seen them on my introduction but sometimes we all need a reminder every now and again!

I hope that things get better for you, everyone at The Mix are here by your side and will support you during this tough time. Please remember that it will all come to an end and get better soon. 

Take care and stay safe,
    Amelia. <3
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I was punished for several years, ppl r not nice professional or otherwise
    Crazy mad insane
    ellie2000 said:
    I was punished for several years, ppl r not nice professional or otherwise
    I hope that it gets better, I am always here if you need someone to speak to! :)
    Why does it carry on after the abuse has finished 😟😫 playing different scenarios in my head xx
    Crazy mad insane
    ellie2000 said:
    Why does it carry on after the abuse has finished 😟😫 playing different scenarios in my head xx
    Is the abuse coming from the same people? <3
    yh, advice? who cares, who cares. ppl who r supposed to support me put me down, dont know who to trust anymore. i had support workers tht abused me freinds, police. f**k this world. i thinking on goin no more. im with mum now safer but i shock her by wat i say. im with cats too 
    Crazy mad insane
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 Hi, there that must be not a very nice feeling when people insult you and make you upset my advice is the people that do that I know it's hard but try not let it get to you who cares what people think just think to yourself people like that aren't worth it worrying about so try not to let it bother you  <3