Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Battleships!

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    A7
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    A8
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    C3 was a miss i'm afraid Kasa, as is B6 and E3 :s - You have been super unlucky!

@GreenTea - HIT!

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    Yeah I can tell that I have been super unlucky. Just like my life. :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    A8
  • Options
    Looks like your luck is about to change @Kasa2103 - HIT AND SUNK!

Submarine and Aircraft carrier are no more!

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    H3!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    I3
  • Options
    Yes at last! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @Eleanor Hit!
    @Kasa2103 MISS!

Just kidding :lol: HIT AND SUNK! There goes my battleship! Just a cruiser (3 spaces) and Destroyer (2 spaces) to go...

• Options
    J7
  • Options
    Ed_ said:
    @Eleanor Hit!
    @Kasa2103 MISS!

Just kidding :lol: HIT AND SUNK! There goes my battleship! Just a cruiser (3 spaces) and Destroyer (2 spaces) to go...

Oh Ed! Ha ha ha. Very good prank. 
  • Options
    Thiamine
  • Options
    You are probably all thinking "wtf is she going on about" but it is the technical term for B1.
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    H7
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    H8
  • Options
    @GreenTea - that's a miss I am afraid!

Vitamin B1 right @Kasa2103 ;) Perhaps you just needed to be using the techincal terms all along, as it is a HIT!

@Eleanor - Miss!

@Salix_alba_2019 - Miss!

• Options
    Ed_ said:
    @GreenTea - that's a miss I am afraid!

Vitamin B1 right @Kasa2103 ;) Perhaps you just needed to be using the techincal terms all along, as it is a HIT!

@Eleanor - Miss!

@Salix_alba_2019 - Miss!

Yes!!!!! :) 
  • Options
    Riboflavin

B2

• Options
    G8
  • Options
    A1
  • Options
    Two misses @Kasa2103 - though think it won't be too hard to sink the Destroyer :)

@GreenTea - Hit!

Think the end may be nigh for my fleet!

• Options
    G9
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    C1 and G7
  • Options
    Hit for @GreenTea

Hit (and sink) and Miss for @Kasa2103

• Options
    G10
  • Options
    You might not last very long 
  • Options
    GAME OVER!

I did some quick stats/awards, which are as follows:

• Options
    Ed_ said:
    GAME OVER!

I did some quick stats/awards, which are as follows:
    Haha thank you :p:)
  • Options
    Can we do another game even if it is something different? Please.