Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Do you like the smell above you (game)

Comments

• RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Absolutely! Especially if I know there's marshmallows waiting for me next to it. ;)

Frying onions?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Yes ! I was that kid who sits and smells them in class if others had them 🤣

Petrol
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Yes ! I was that kid who sits and smells them in class if others had them 🤣

Petrol
    Yuck!
    Mushrooms?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Dude I hate them @Aidan the only nice mushrooms are the sweets! But thanks. Haha. ;) :P 

Yes

Bacon?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    I should hope that you are talking about getting the sweets dude! :P 

No I don't like the smell of Lucozade.

Ghost (an amazing brand of perfume that me and my mum like.)
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah ghost is my fav perfume

Subway

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Heck yes!!

Angel Delight 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    No🤢 was sick on that when was little. 

Cheese puffs
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Not particularly!

The smell of a new book
    Alis propriis volat 
    Eleanor said:
    Not particularly!

The smell of a new book
    Yes! I love reading!
    Ink when it is being distilled?
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Kasa2103 said:
    Eleanor said:
    Not particularly!

The smell of a new book
    Yes! I love reading!
    Can't say I've ever smelt it!

Fresh bread (still warm)?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Mike said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Eleanor said:
    Not particularly!

The smell of a new book
    Yes! I love reading!
    Can't say I've ever smelt it!

Fresh bread (still warm)?
    Lol. It is mainly the bunsen burner gas that absolutely stinks so good for you!

Yesssssssss. 
    Marmite?

• DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Yuckkkkkkkkk

Paint
  • enorth1enorth1 Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
    Hmm sometimes a freshly painted room can be nice!

Here's a very easy one I think :wink: :

Opening a bag of chocolate mini eggs!
    Yes

Spring
    edited April 2022
    Yum!
    Beef lasagne
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Nope, I don’t like lasagna

BBQs
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    Depending on if I am starving

Paprika
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
    Yes

Spring
  • tigertigertigertiger Posts: 1 Just got here
    yes

ginger
    No

BBQ
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    edited April 2022
    No

BBQ

Yes! Always reminds me of burgers in the sunshine with my family. Lavender?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    No

BBQ

Yes! Always reminds me of burgers in the sunshine with my family. Lavender?

Yes. Coconut?
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Yes!

Orange?
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Yeah, but not the taste

Rain
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    edited April 2022
    Weirdly, yes.
    Swimming pools
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    edited April 2022
    Yes. I find the smell of swimming pools relaxing :)

Strawberry
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Yes. I find the smell of swimming pools relaxing :)

Strawberry

Yes!

Toothpaste
  • PassionflowerPassionflower Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Yes

Mint
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Yes

Cookies