You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

November photo challenge

ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,499 The Mix Elder

Hey!
Hope everyones okay. & enjoys halloween relaxing or whatever youll be doing today <3 posting this ready for November tomorrow! 😊

Hope enjoy the challenge 😊

1 November - Autum Colours 
2 November - An Animal 
3 November - Home Decor Assessory
4 November - leaf
5 November - Fireworks
6 November - Filter
7 November - screenshot of your lock screen(if not too personal)
8 November - Colour of your mood 
9 November - Fluffy
10 November - Food and or drink
11 November - Poppy for remembrance day!
12 November - Something begining with B
13 November - Kindness (for world kindness day)!
14 November - street 
15 November - Vintage
16 November - Pjmas
17 November - Something you did today 
18 November - On my table/ desk
19 November - Something youre looking forward to. 
20 November- Old
21 November - Warmth
22 November - Friday night
23 November - Anything (in black and white) 
24 November - Fav mug
25 November -  Something christmasy!!
26 November -  - Something that makes/made me smile...
27 November - Texture
28 November - random
29 November - favourite time of the day
30 November - Something Youre Proud of. 

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
Butterfly23AifeMike

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,499 The Mix Elder
    My wardrobe has a lottt of autumninal coloured jumpers and cardigains. & My wardrobe is too squashed ah

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,581 Mega Poster

An animal, can't believe I got this close to a bird!  Especially this breed as they're known to attack people 🙈 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Shaunie
    An animal - a sheep lol

• AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,131 Staff Moderator

Day 3 - home decor accessory 

I got a new plant from Ikea! I'm a bit obsessed with it at the moment. It made it on my Insta story <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    ShaunieJade09
    Remember remember the 5th of November  <3

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Shaunie
    Aw that looks nice bubbles <3 hope you enjoyed your night 
    BubblesGoesBoo
    Hope this is right? It has a filter 🤷 

Taxi turned up, took one look at my luggage and phoned for a bigger taxi 🙈😂😂

Shaunie

Snapchats baby filter😂. Got quite long hair for a baby

then heres me if i was a man😂lol i jus have snapchat for the filters. 

Teddy is my lock screen <3 

Mike
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,763 Staff Moderator
    Love the Teddy wallpaper @Shaunie! He's a bit too adorable.

Mine's an Elite: Dangerous themed wallpaper that I've been meaning to change for a while. Need something fresh...

just because you're not doing something perfectly, doesn't mean you're not doing it
    Shaunie
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,252 Mega Poster
    Louie is my lock screen 😍

“ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Mike
    My lock screen is my Daily reminder 😊

ShaunieMike
    edited November 8
    8th - Colour of your mood
    Green cause im sick 🙃🤒🤢
    its teddys ball ah

Mike
    Should i of meant to put poppy for today. ?

My fav drink. Dont have it a lot cause high in calories 
  • LubnaLubna Posts: 292 Rampant Poster

My lock screen 😍
    Awww omg that is so cute @Lubna ;
    Lubna
    Fav drink, coffee 😍 and flavoured coffee is the best! 

<3 <3 <3

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,153 Mega Poster

They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning. We will remember them. Lest we forget.

I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    B is for ... bowling 👌😁

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,153 Mega Poster
    B is for baby.

Baby shark doo doo doo doo. Baby shark doo doo doo doo. Baby shark doo doo doo doo. Baby shark. Mummy shark doo doo doo doo. Mummy shark doo doo doo doo. Mummy shark doo doo doo doo. Mummy shark. Daddy shark doo doo doo doo. Daddy shark doo doo doo doo. Daddy shark doo doo doo doo. Daddy shark. Grandma shark doo doo doo doo. Grandma shark doo doo doo doo. Grandma shark doo doo doo doo. Grandma shark. Grandpa shark doo doo doo doo. Grandpa shark doo doo doo. Grandpa shark doo doo doo doo. Grandpa shark. Let's go hunt doo doo doo doo. Let's go hunt doo doo doo doo. Let's go hunt doo doo doo doo. Let's go hunt. Run away doo doo doo doo. Run away doo doo doo doo. Run away doo doo doo doo. Run away. Ahhhh! Safe at last doo doo doo doo. Safe at last doo doo doo doo. Safe at last doo doo doo doo. Safe at last. It's the end doo doo doo doo. It's the end doo doo doo doo. It's the end doo doo doo doo. It's the end! 🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬

I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    Kindness... my friend has recently been sectioned again so sending her a wee package to cheer her up! 

AifeJade09Shaunie
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,131 Staff Moderator
    This is so sweet @BubblesGoesBoo I'm sure she will love this :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    BubblesGoesBoo
    edited November 16
    These are my fav pjmas. I like the colour, leaves & material. & like my only pair that isnt disney lol. I love pjmas. Theres winnie the pooh pjams in primark that i just sooo want. Theyre sooo cute