Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sorry

dogmad20dogmad20 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
Hi 
seems like I can’t log into my other account but just wanted to say sorry for lashing out and sorry if I hurt people’s feeling but I will be kind now I am after some support myself suffering bad from anxiety at the moment which I haven’t had before please support me thanks 

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'm guessing this is animal lover, well done for apologising now you feel better and I'm sure everybody understands you were in a bad place. I'm sorry as well for starting to get angry at you. Hope you're feeling a little better now, I'll be around to help if you need it and feel free to message me if you need to. :)
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Well done for apologizing. That was really brave. I can understand the anxiety thing! Just know we are here to support you! When ever things get rough, whenever you need a listening ear, whenever you just need advice! 
    We are a loving and positive community and we want you to feel safe and part of that.
    We all make mistakes and that's ok, it's what we do after our mistakes that matters. 
    Please look after yourself this evening. Have some self care time and try to relax.
    Hope you are doing ok now. 
  • Options
    Thanks I do need some support  worried about college tomorrow 
  • Options
    Thanks green tea I am not just worrying myself tonight about college tomorrow 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Have you thought about why college is worrying you? It can be tough to think and talk about but better understanding the problem can alleviate some of the anxiety. 
  • Options
    Nope 
  • Options
    All I know is werid never happened before and at the  moment I don’t want to  enter the classroom?
  • Options
    How do I message someone?
  • Options
    Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    That's really good of you to apologize, people appreciate it. Have you explored any option so for your anxiety so far @dogmad20 ? Hope you are okay :) 

if you click on someones name there should be an icon at the top that says message x 
  • Options
    Nope 
  • Options
    Maybe that would help? What do you think x 
  • Options
    Yep like what? Also can’t see message can  you and spooks message me?
  • Options
    Maybe try emailing the support team and express your anxiety? They may be able to signpost you somewhere for help 🙂
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    You need certain amount of posts til can message someone but forgot on the number of posts you need

hope you're okay
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Would rather not 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    What would you rather not?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Email support team 
  • Options
    I’m not ok 
  • Options
    It's completely up to you just a suggestion x 
  • Options
    Don’t want to email them 
  • Options
    Okay 🙂X
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    dogmad20 said:
    Don’t want to email them 
    I just wanted to let you know if you ever need support here at the mix there is 1-2-1 support chat and phone call team from 4pm till 11 and a crisis team open 24/7 linked with shoutuk. If you would like more information about the support the mix can offer here is the link. https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    at college doing better now getting help from tutor 
  • Options
    @dogmad20 Glad to hear 🙂 X
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    dogmad20 said:
    at college doing better now getting help from tutor 
    Well done for reaching out to your tutor
  • Options
    still feeling really upset and I haven't told tutor whats going on but I managed to enter classroom today as  receptionist was busy this tutor is on holiday next week so its the man tutor but will get recpetionsit to ring him when I am in in the morning I am upset right now and feeling tearful but tutor is too busy to support me and help me right now?
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey,

Well done for apologising and reaching out for support  <3
  • Options
    Thanks