Home Work & Study It's Exam Time The Class of The Past
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I did it !

Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
edited April 2021 in The Class of The Past
Howdy :) 
(Yes yes I am being a cowgirl today 😜) 

some of you will know that I had a rough time in my first year of college this year , moving caused me a lot of anxiety , I had a family bereavement , had to support my mum through a tough time and had regular time off due to my anxiety meaning my attendance fell below the expected level we are meant to be have to be allowed to stay in college. 

So sad bit over here comes the good news !! 
Whilst checking what the arrangements were for me to find out my results for my Childcare resit I found That ; 

I PASSED MY HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE WITH A MERIT !!! 

This is such an achievement for me when education let’s say is definitely not my fortay 😂

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
Post edited by Emma_ on

Comments

• Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,032 Boards Guru
    Congratulations @Millie2787!! Very proud of you <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Super big congrats Millie!  I'm so glad for you 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld