Time For Another Exam Ranty Thread

Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 941 Incredible Poster
I noticed that there is already a ranty thread for exams but it hasn't been used for 2 years so I have made a new one. Rant about whatever is on your mind about exams. I have a bit of ranting to do anyway. 
I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 941 Incredible Poster
    Here is a list of all the exams I have been expected to revise for this week:

1. Geography 
    2. Maths Paper 1
    3. Maths Paper 2
    4. Science
    5. History 
    6. Computing
    7. Spanish

Geography-20th May 
    Maths Paper 1- 22nd May
    Maths Paper 2- 5th June
    Science- 22nd May
    History- 23rd May
    Computing- 7th June
    Spanish- 3rd June

Some of them sound very far away but they feel like tomorrow. I have to revise for all those on top of doing so much homework but that will go on the normal ranty thread. 
    I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.