Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Almost 3 years since my uncle died

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,721 Master Poster
😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒 So sorry for all of the emojis but tomorrow  (9th May) will be 3 years since my uncle died. I cannot cope with the thought of that. I loved my uncle so much and I miss him so much. Just because he is dead doesn't mean that I don't love him anymore. And I am supposed to go to school and cover my grieving with a smile and normality. How on earth is that supposed to happen? It won't. I don't want tomorrow to happen. If someone could skip tomorrow that would be appreciated a lot. 
😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒 
😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒 I love you so much uncle B. I wish your body did not have to just suddenly quit working. I hope you are remembering me and having fun riding motorbikes in heaven. I didn't want you to die but everyone dies eventually. Ily. Xx
πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€
πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€
πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”
πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”β€πŸ’”
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Aww, I'm so sorry to hear this :-(

I can really hear how much you love and miss him. It's understandable that you're feeling like this.

I think your uncle would be proud of you. And it's lovely to remember and adore him like you are.

Thinking of you and sending big hugs <3
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,721 Master Poster
    Aww, I'm so sorry to hear this :-(

I can really hear how much you love and miss him. It's understandable that you're feeling like this.

I think your uncle would be proud of you. And it's lovely to remember and adore him like you are.

Thinking of you and sending big hugs <3
    Thanks so much hun. Sending hugs back to you. He would have been so proud of me if he heard the poem I wrote in his memory in October. It won the class poetry competition which was a real surprise. Also the whole class (including the teacher) were trying so hard not to cry. I felt so bad that people were feeling like that but I understand why.Β 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ