You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Show we care with green ???

Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft LoverPosts: 2,449 Mega Poster
i was wondering I’ve just seen this pop up on twitter and could the confetti cannon be changed to green on 31st May ? 

“ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
AifeAidanKasa2103

Comments

• The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,507 Community Managers
    This is a lovely campaign, thanks for sharing @Millie2787 . Let's do it :) 

- Aife

We're Mike, Italia and Ed - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    Millie2787Aidan