Send in your Oscars predictions to be in with a chance of winning a bag of The Mix merch! Visit this thread to see the categories we're predicting, the nominations, and to submit yours.
We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

What does Valentine's Day mean to you?

The MixThe Mix Staff teamPosts: 1,937 Moderator
edited February 12 in Cupid's Corner
Related image

Hey everyone,

We're creating a video to go on our Instagram page for Valentine's Day and we'd love you to be involved. 

We're interested to know what Valentine's Day means to you. Sum up in one word what Valentine's Day means to you and post it below! Your word could be featured in our video :) 

Have fun!

Aife & the team

We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,274 Ultimate Poster
    means nothing to me.
    literally just another day. ah
    As I get older, the more I stay focused on the acceptance of myself and others, and choose compassion over judgment and curiosity over fear. ~ Tracee Ellis Ross
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,168 Fanatical Poster
    Warm.

Not sure if that makes sense 😂 Valentine's is just a day,  and you should let your partner know you love them often 
    But I usually see it as a day to just remind me what I have, and it makes me feel all warm and giddy inside haha 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older" ~ Avicii

"
    All I do is sit and think about you If I choose then I lose.
    Distract my brain from the terrible news
    It's not living if it's not with you" ~ The 1975

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit EarthPosts: 77 Miniposter
    Chocolate  :p
    I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,151 Fanatical Poster
    Kindness. 

Because although it is just another day and you should show your partner you care about and love them through kind, sweet gestures much more often than once a year, it's especially true on Valentines day.