We’d like to support young and young adult carers better. To improve our services, we’d like to hear your thoughts on where we should focus our efforts.

When you have 5-10 minutes, complete our short survey for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher. Everything you say is confidential and held in line with our privacy policy.

hi

unperfectlyunperfectly Posts: 4 Newbie
edited February 6 in Introduce yourself
heyyy, my name is becka (or becca, whichever is easier for you lol), i'm 16 and im from the uk :') i've been in the mix groupchat like twice (it still confuses me a bit) but i'm going to start looking around the boards a lot more (once I figure out how to use them). ;D. 

if you want to know one thing about me it should be i love dogs. so much. they're my world.

take care y'all :')

(ALSO I do know how to use grammar it's just a habit of mine to put all my letters lowercase.. idk.. yeah  <3

edit: i love my noob title
kathleen0172littlegemz

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie No one. England 🏠Posts: 3,799 Ultimate Poster
    Heyy welcome. 

Hope you find the place helpful. - can take some time to getting used to but everyone's lovely.  If have any questions can always ask the Help desk 

Love dogs too. I have bichon frise crossed shih tzu. Is your dog in picture? What breed if don't mind me asking ?
    Kindness begins from the understanding that we all struggle.
    unperfectly
  • kathleen0172kathleen0172 Posts: 1,081 Fanatical Poster
    Hiya Becka, it's real cool to have you!:) And I like dogs too (who doesn't). Take care <3

unperfectly
  • unperfectlyunperfectly Posts: 4 Newbie
    Shaunie said:
    Heyy welcome. 

Hope you find the place helpful. - can take some time to getting used to but everyone's lovely.  If have any questions can always ask the Help desk 

Love dogs too. I have bichon frise crossed shih tzu. Is your dog in picture? What breed if don't mind me asking ?
    Yess she is my dog  :) She's full Bichon frise (but with a weird haircut aha)!! Thankyou <3
  • littlegemzlittlegemz EssexPosts: 49 Cool Newbie
    Hey Becks hope you are well. Welcome. I also love dogs I have 2 cockapoos that are totally crazy just like me haha. They are great and always know when you need love....I love the way dogs can sense that x
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 109 Moderator
    Hey, 

Welcome to The Mix community, :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
  • AzzimanAzziman Posts: 367 Rampant Poster
    Welcome!x