Send in your Oscars predictions to be in with a chance of winning a bag of The Mix merch! Visit this thread to see the categories we're predicting, the nominations, and to submit yours.
We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

hi

unperfectlyunperfectly Posts: 4 Noob
edited February 6 in Introduce yourself
heyyy, my name is becka (or becca, whichever is easier for you lol), i'm 16 and im from the uk :') i've been in the mix groupchat like twice (it still confuses me a bit) but i'm going to start looking around the boards a lot more (once I figure out how to use them). ;D. 

if you want to know one thing about me it should be i love dogs. so much. they're my world.

take care y'all :')

(ALSO I do know how to use grammar it's just a habit of mine to put all my letters lowercase.. idk.. yeah  <3

edit: i love my noob title
kathleen0172

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,274 Ultimate Poster
    Heyy welcome. 

Hope you find the place helpful. - can take some time to getting used to but everyone's lovely.  If have any questions can always ask the Help desk 

Love dogs too. I have bichon frise crossed shih tzu. Is your dog in picture? What breed if don't mind me asking ?
    As I get older, the more I stay focused on the acceptance of myself and others, and choose compassion over judgment and curiosity over fear. ~ Tracee Ellis Ross
    unperfectly
  • kathleen0172kathleen0172 UKPosts: 692 Incredible Poster
    Hiya Becka, it's real cool to have you!:) And I like dogs too (who doesn't). Take care <3

unperfectly
  • unperfectlyunperfectly Posts: 4 Noob
    Shaunie said:
    Heyy welcome. 

Hope you find the place helpful. - can take some time to getting used to but everyone's lovely.  If have any questions can always ask the Help desk 

Love dogs too. I have bichon frise crossed shih tzu. Is your dog in picture? What breed if don't mind me asking ?
    Yess she is my dog  :) She's full Bichon frise (but with a weird haircut aha)!! Thankyou <3