Jordan from Switchboard will be here Wednesday and Friday this week to answer your questions on anything to do with sexuality and relationships - leave your questions over on this thread
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

What have you done today to make you feel proud? 💕

Comments

• DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 159 The Mix convert
    I’m proud of getting my assignment all typed up I was worried about it because nobody in college is allowed to type it up for me 
    Butterfly23Jade09
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,497 Mega Poster
    Just saved my dad from getting his phone hacked and a scam. A company pretending to be his phone company rang. Instantly knew that it was not O2. Firstly it was a mobile number. And it was a foreigner  (no racism- O2 only hire English people in this country.) I mouthed to my mum "its a mobile number pretending to be O2." She said to my dad "either end the call or hand the phone to me." He handed it over and my mum spoke. Her and my dad were proud of me. I knew what to do from a Barclays advert about someone pretending to be the bank whilst scamming someone.
    Even if you're little you can do a lot. You musn't let a little thing like little stop you. If you sit around and let them get on top you might as well be saying you think that it's okay, and that's not right. And if it's not right you have to put it right.
    davcr0ckButterfly23Jade09
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,365 The Mix Elder
    Gave teddy a bath 

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Butterfly23davcr0ck
    Omg. Well this was tooo stressful but done now. The iceing was too hard. 
    Looks bad lol. Can tell the cake is made from cupcakes hahah 😭😭👻

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Shaunie said:
    My view for the past 30 mins hahahha

Lol send help. 😂😭😭😭 
    "why you late for work" got stuck in the bathroom😂

my old sister is coming soon but dunno when. The handle is broke on my side which why wont pull the thingy down. But the other side should work

I fixed the door!!!! Got a new handle. So proud of myself lol. Had to do some drilling with a cheap drill and took me ages hhaha. 

The door handle looks much better. Took the door handle off when it happened so havent had door handle but i did!!! 
    Tempting to buy more to do it to every door now cause looks better

• SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,067 I eat threads for breakfast
    Put the toilet seat back down. :)
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 817 Incredible Poster
    Kept myself safe and now relaxing with a hot water bottle and YouTube! 💗
    ShaunieSalix_alba_2019
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,886 Mega Poster
    Showered for the first time in days 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    davcr0ckJade09
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The best. The moonPosts: 1,543 Postholic
    This week I became a graduate.
    I have officially graduated university.
    Jade09
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 202 The Mix convert
    GreenTea said:
    This week I became a graduate.
    I have officially graduated university.

Woooopwoooooop congratulations!!!!! 
    GreenTeaJade09
    Skive said:
    Put the toilet seat back down. :)
    This made me laugh sooo much looool
    edited November 2019
    Went to counselling and did my hair this morning. Well finished trying to cutting it. 

I dont like it though lol. Growing it out already haha

i may take up hair dressing though cause it aint to shabby if i say so myself;)

Jade09
    Put in a tampon. Much better than pads. 
    Even if you're little you can do a lot. You musn't let a little thing like little stop you. If you sit around and let them get on top you might as well be saying you think that it's okay, and that's not right. And if it's not right you have to put it right.
  • MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian LondonPosts: 1,985 Staff Moderator
    I was vulnerable.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Jade09ShaunieSalix_alba_2019Ed_
    Mike said:
    I was vulnerable.
    Oh no. But you got through it.
    Jade09Mike
    Mike said:
    I was vulnerable.
    YESSSSSS Mike!! 
    MikeJade09
    Finished my drawing earlier. Now it is all coloured in too.
    BubblesGoesBooMikeSalix_alba_2019Butterfly23Jade09
    And that is the real thing I was drawing. He is called Dereck. I even got a selfie with him at the end of the lesson.
    Butterfly23Mike
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling DurhamPosts: 375 Moderator
    Got a distinction on my very first assignment back at uni!
    Salix_alba_2019Butterfly23Millie2787davcr0ckMikeKasa2103
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,483 Mega Poster
    Last night I got to go and open a children in need call centre 💕
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    davcr0ck
  • MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian LondonPosts: 1,985 Staff Moderator
    That's awesome! Good for you @Millie2787. What a cool moment that must have been.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Mike said:
    That's awesome! Good for you @Millie2787. What a cool moment that must have been.
    @Mike it was a really lovely thing ! It was the first year that they had a group
    of us who are funded by BBC CiN to do it and even  Had to dress us peaky blinders theme so that was always an interesting time and left me looking like a right idiot  😅
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Mikedavcr0ck
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,909 Postholic
    A guy's recycling blew over so I chased it and put it back for him (until he came out, then we were doing it together :lol:). He seemed thankful and shook my hand so I hope I've managed to please someone for once.
  • LubnaLubna Posts: 496 Rampant Poster
    Went to get my nails done.
    Jade09
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 113 Staff Moderator
    A guy's recycling blew over so I chased it and put it back for him (until he came out, then we were doing it together :lol:). He seemed thankful and shook my hand so I hope I've managed to please someone for once.
    @Kathleen07 that's a really lovely thing to do for someone! I'm sure he was very appreciative of your kindness. 
    "Let everything happen to you. Beauty and Terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final"
    - Rainer Maria Rilke 
    Kathleen07Jade09
  • LubnaLubna Posts: 496 Rampant Poster

Started to tidy my room and half made my bed with my new bedding I had for Christmas. The last time my bedding was made was 4 months ago when I moved in. I never change my bedding.
    AdamJade09
  • AdamAdam Posts: 25 Moderator
    Lubna said:

Started to tidy my room and half made my bed with my new bedding I had for Christmas. The last time my bedding was made was 4 months ago when I moved in. I never change my bedding.
    That's fantastic @Lubna, it looks amazing! :grin:
    Lubna
    Cleared away some christmas stuff this morning. Took ages
    Went to counselling was so tired thought wouldnt make it
    JellyelephantMillie2787Jade09
    Today I travelled to Liverpool for the first time ever to meet some friends which involved swapping trains half way and I’m so glad I did it I got this pretty picture of the Docks at night 😍

BubblesGoesBooJade09