Home Fix The Mix

Small question/suggestion :)

fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
I just wondered why we can’t hug a post and agree with it? Would this be possible as more recently I have agreed with a post but wanted to send them a hug too as some comments have like both sides included if that makes any sense. 

I know it is a really small thing but just wondered. It’s probably not possible but it is worth asking anyway :)

Hope everyone’s okay 
- Lauren 
« I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
independent_

Comments

• The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,595 Staff Team
    Hey Lauren,

This is a great suggestion. I'm not sure if it's a feature Vanilla can do, but I'll check with our tech team to see if it's an option. I'll let you know when I hear back :) 

- Aife
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Emma_, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Our response time to PMs might be a little slower than usual, please bear with us (:
  • fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    The Mix said:
    Hey Lauren,

This is a great suggestion. I'm not sure if it's a feature Vanilla can do, but I'll check with our tech team to see if it's an option. I'll let you know when I hear back :) 

- Aife
    Thank you Aife :) 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come «