Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Fill out our Discussion Boards user survey for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!

What are you looking forward too?

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,161 Community Veteran
    edited July 2019
    Hopefully not falling off a horse and breaking my arm, leg or back.

Going horse riding in 10 days.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,535 Community Veteran
    For today to be over 😓😭
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Kasa2103
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m ✨dead✨ England 🏠Posts: 10,887 An Original Mixlorian
    Graduation on friday i think.

Im leaving it last min to look at dresses on boohoo lol 

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 💕💕

Aife
    Wednesday morning because I am getting an award
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m ✨dead✨ England 🏠Posts: 10,887 An Original Mixlorian
    edited July 2019
    On wednesday i find out my grade & percentage of my peer support worker. I know ive atleast reached a pass - so a merit or distintion would be really great but if not, a pass is still a pass and still looking forward to more detailed feedback. And they leave the indivudual feedback to last min lol. Considering graduation is friday. Im so happy ive reached atleast a pass anyway. Put lot of work into it all as well as exam and assignments

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 💕💕

Love island

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 💕💕

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,306 Boards Champion
    This weekend for duxford, going home, and breakfast tomorrow haha

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    3:10pm because it will be the end of sports day. That day sucks especially if there are no ice skating races or back handspring competitions. I will definitely come last in both the events I am taking part in.
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
    Lion King is coming out tomorrow!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 726 Super Moderator
    Aife said:
    Lion King is coming out tomorrow!
    I cant wait to watch this. :heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

12:50pm tomorrow. 
    Summer holidays begin!
    Shaunie said:
    Love island
    Seriously! :(;) Who even watches that trash?
    2 hours and 3 minutes. Summer time!
    I got out early. Left 25 minutes ago. :)
  • animallover20animallover20 Posts: 35 Boards Initiate
    Good that some people have summer holidays my college course goes though the summer which isn't easy when I keep crying and getting upset and cant  get support from college welfare till September so that's why wanted to chat here  but on a positive  note looking after a dog currently and have just started work experience and this is going well cant wait to go back to work experience next week on Monday and Tuesday
    For when my ice poles are frozen. Love ice poles

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 💕💕

• chubbydumplingchubbydumpling DurhamPosts: 447 Moderator
    Having my best friend over for a BBQ tomorrow! 
    For when my sunburn goes away! It hurts so much especially because at gymnastics I had to do a backward roll and my neck rubbed onto the mat and it hurts even more.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,449 Boards Guru
    Watching the Ross Kemp living with young carers episode 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 932 Part of The Mix Family
    I got holiday in acouple of days :)
    ShaunieButterfly23
    Going to see  lion king tomorrow

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 💕💕

Butterfly23
  • dogmad20dogmad20 Posts: 152
    Going to  theatre tonight and cuddling cats at my local rescue  tomorrow 
    Butterfly23
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 8,359 Legendary Poster
    A good shower (in a waterfall shower!!!!!) And my bed back

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

Butterfly23
    Virtual Reality gaming tomorrow. I haven't done it ever. What is it like?

Butterfly23
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,535 Community Veteran
    J Coming.. 20 days! 😁😁
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Butterfly23
    Going back home today and potentially booking a holiday to Scotland with a friend because we can!

Astrid Alauda

Millie2787
    To watch It:Chapter 2 when It comes out beginning on September! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Butterfly23
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,784 Community Manager
    Looking forward to a chill evening tonight, either playing some Surviving Mars or maybe watching a movie. Might even paint my nails. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    I'm looking forward to going back to work. Only 18 days and 21hours to go

Astrid Alauda

Butterfly23
    Mike said:
    Looking forward to a chill evening tonight, either playing some Surviving Mars or maybe watching a movie. Might even paint my nails. :)
    What colour will you paint them @Mike
    i think I might get my nails done when I’m paid and I’m kinda likening a purple&black vibe at the moment 
    Butterfly23