What are you looking forward too?

Comments

• Going home to England this Thursday
    I'm driven by self doubt.
    Laine
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 960 Incredible Poster
    Seeing my boyfriend in a few hours
    I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.
    Laine
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,166 Mega Poster
    Going on the boat tomorrow :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,426 Uber Poster
    For the Day to be over & Going back to sleep. Even tho is morning just woke🙃

littlegemz
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,229 Fanatical Poster
    For my partner to come down in 3 weeks 😊

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"I will make you believe you are lovely!" ~ TOP

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 1,124 Fanatical Poster
    Laine said:
    For my partner to come down in 3 weeks 😊
    That's if national express gets it together :joy:
    3.6, not great, not terrible
    Lainelittlegemz
    For the weekend to be over

Laine
    Coronation street to come on lol

Laine
    To put christmas decorations up 🙃 2 weeks left 

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 960 Incredible Poster
    Tomorrow because I have Music. 
    I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,647 Postholic
    YC Club tonight 
    You have a purpose.
    General chat
    Laine
    Next Thursday still 😂 I'm really excited about it haha

I'm also looking forward to Monday I actually like being at college got some actual friends and it's fun which I thought I'd never say haha :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

Looking forward to seeing my older sisters house. Ive not seen it yet (only the photos online) but if they exchange contracts they should be moving on Tuesday so really happy and excited for them 

Laine
    Hearing what I possibly sound like on the radio 😂😂
    You have a purpose.
    ShaunieLaine
    My cold going away. 
    ShaunieLaine
    OMG As if my interview has just been played on the radio !!!!! 
    You have a purpose.
    ShaunieLaine
    https://youtu.be/O9EvBdzHvqI

This Lion King film. OMG love lion King

Aife
    Being in my first dance show on Wednesday but I feel a bit nervous as well
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,166 Mega Poster
    Taking my nephew to his school Christmas party today, should be a good distraction :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    To getting a new Ipod 😊

To sleep

Laine
    My eye test tomorrow, my haircut on next Thursday.
    My brother coming down on the 15th and most importantly and biggest, 

Going up country on the 20th!  😍😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

BubblesGoesBoo
    Shaunie said:
    To put christmas decorations up 🙃 2 weeks left 
    Can’t wait to put them down now lol

Laine
    My friends birthday tomorrow and we’re having a little group party 
    You have a purpose.
    Lighting some new candles I brought today - Gingerbread house and chocolate orange 💓
    You have a purpose.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,031 The Mix Elder
    I'm very much looking forward to getting my hair chopped on Thursday, it's got quite long now. So ready for a hair cut. 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • AifeAife Posts: 1,743 Moderator
    I'm hoping to see the new Mary Poppins film soon! It looks so good!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    I'm very much looking forward to getting my hair chopped on Thursday, it's got quite long now. So ready for a hair cut. 
    Ohhhh @*BananaMonkey* Same mines getting done some point this week it’s not long but it’s thick so needs thinning out and I think I’m going to go back to short hair again 
    You have a purpose.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,031 The Mix Elder
    Ohhhh @*BananaMonkey* Same mines getting done some point this week it’s not long but it’s thick so needs thinning out and I think I’m going to go back to short hair again 
    My hair is really thin, but quite long so I'm looking forward to going back short, :heart:

Don't get me wrong I love long hair, but feel like now I'm 30 I want a change, :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "