Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lacking energy and concentration

SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
Im lacking so much energy and concentration. I really dunno what to do anymore i cant be bothered with life.
But its more specifically speakig to people. Is really overwhelming. It honesty feels like it takes all of my energy and effort to listen to people, let alone to form words. Its making me into such an anrgy person to be around with and all i want is to be left alone. But even that i hate.

I also cant concentrated on what people are saying cause tbh i dont really care about anything i just want to die and all i care about and small talk is really boring, its all the same shit everyday. All seems a bit pointlrss and rather stay in bed or die. And i always get so so very angry where i alwaysss feel like shouting to them - i can not hear you over my suicidal thoughts. - it honestly feels like having two conversations at once- my thoughts and peoole speaking and i cant deal with it. It honestly makes me want to cry. Even making me angry, thinking about whne people try speaking to me when i dont want to.
Just dont have the energy or interest or concerntation for anything. And feel like crying over the fact i have to speak to people today and everyday

I dunno if i have explained this well. And So sorry im posting too much again But like i dunno what is wrong with me or how to change, if i have no interest in life and ust bored so will feel like this forever? or if anyone else is like this to such extreme? Think maybe i spend to much time with the same people and does my head in or maybe cause im depressed but idk.
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• Options
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey Shaunie,
    can you speak to anyone about this? Your gp may be able to help with the low energy. Have you tried speaking to people for a bit, and increasing the time over the days? It might help you get used to it again, I know how draining it can be so if you need a break take one. I think though if your gp can help it might help you socially as well :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Hey.

Thank you

I was gunna make an appioment this morning to my gp to go back on medication but i forgot to set my alarm and over slept. I was pretty determined to do it but ill try tomorrow. I think medication would help with a lot of sypmtoms of depression i just can never keep up with taking it regularly.

And the other day i spent a lot of time by myself with rarely happens and made me feel soo soo much better. But cant isolate myself forever. But then i actually felt better that i wanted to speak to people again, so yeah youre right more breaks could help. Thankyou :)
  • Options
    Fml i couldnt ring for the appiontment. Hate phone calls so much Whata mess.
  • Options
    RayofhopeRayofhope Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Hi shaunie,

​Well done for giving it a go.

​Don't give up keep trying are you able to try and ring again another time? How you feeling at the moment?

​Keep going, you can do it.

​Rayofhope :rainbow::rainbow2:
    Life doesn’t require we be the best, only that we try our best
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Fml i couldnt ring for the appiontment. Hate phone calls so much Whata mess.

it's okay. Sometimes things can get overwhelming but please don't stress about it too much. Is there someone else that can make the appointment for you? Or would it be easier leaving a message for someone to call you back on Monday ?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Thank you.
    I finally rang for the appiontment now
  • Options
    RayofhopeRayofhope Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Hi Shaunie,

Well done for ringing up and getting an appointment I hope it goes ok.

Rayofhope:rainbow:
    Life doesn’t require we be the best, only that we try our best