Home Represent Young People
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

You and Sex Youth Research Project

TheMixTheMix Community ManagerThe Mix HQPosts: 2,819 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

A researcher at University College London is looking for young people aged between 16-24 to participate in a sexual health research project.

The You and Sex youth research project aims to understand the reasons why young people get (or don’t get) tested for sexually transmitted infections. The questionnaire contains questions about pregnancy that might be a difficult subject for some people.

If you’re interested and would like to get involved, here’s some more information about the study:

We are recruiting for two studies (participation in one study doesn’t make it compulsory to participate in the other study).
1. Online Questionnaire
–Participation involves filling in an online questionnaire which should take about 30 minutes.
–Participants can enter a draw to win one of four £50 gift vouchers.
–The questionnaire is available here: https://redcap.idhs.ucl.ac.uk/surveys/?s=LFYEPW933X
–Contact: [email protected]

2. Interviews or Group Discussion
–Participation involves a one-to-one interview with a researcher or a group discussion with other young people.
–Participants will receive a £10 gift voucher.
–Contact: [email protected]

- Aife
We're @Aife, @Emma_, and @Mike - the staff team here at The Mix.

If you're worried about another member, use the report button to make sure a moderator sees it ASAP.

Our private messages are monitored Monday - Sunday (9.30 am - 5.30 pm) and we aim to reply within 24 hours. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

If you would like more information on using the discussion boards, ask at the Help Desk, check out How to use the discussion boards, or send us a private message.

We're not able to provide support via this account but if you're having suicidal thoughts or need support urgently for any reason, please contact Crisis Messenger or call 999.
Sign In or Register to comment.