Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    Last Dance - Rhys

https://youtu.be/9G1mXVSlTZA
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are.

Having a bit of a throwback tonight listening to all the oldies from 2008-14. With a few 00s and 90s in there too😂😂
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Birdy💜💜💜

I love this
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Katy Perry - Bon Apetit :)
  • Options
    Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen. For some reason this is on my playlist ;)
  • Options
    onedream wrote: »
    Katy Perry - Bon Apetit :)

Love that song.
  • Options

Love that song.

Same. :)
  • Options
    onedream wrote: »

Same. :)

Have loved Katy since I was about 6!!
  • Options
    Omi - Hula Hoop
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    The video is triggering and very sad when no warning but i love this song

LOVE this song, though i agree it can be triggering :heart:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Only just found this, think i like it. Is exactly how i feel

Nope decided dont like it .too depresing ah
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Camila Cabello - Havana!
  • Options
    Anne-Marie - Heavy!

Sorry fo rhe spam, but I love this song too much
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture

Tune! Fairly recently she also did a song for Lion which is worth a listen if you haven't heard it.

Currently got some Christian Löffler on while I plough through my Saturday to-do list. :yeees:
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M_5oYU-IsU THIS because it makes me howl :d
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    Hollow from X Factor Holly Tandy, so good!
  • Options
    citizen wrote: »
    Hollow from X Factor Holly Tandy, so good!

LOVE IT!! That girl is amazing. She can't be more than 2 years older than me too - she should win!
  • Options

LOVE IT!! That girl is amazing. She can't be more than 2 years older than me too - she should win!

She sure is, reminds me of Zara Larsson. Been watching it all day haha. :)
  • Options
    citizen wrote: »

She sure is, reminds me of Zara Larsson. Been watching it all day haha. :)

Hope she wins!
  • Options
    Pentatonix - Hallelujah!

Seriously listen to this!
  • Options
    Pentatonix - Hallelujah!

Seriously listen to this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRP8d7hhpoQ

Love it! First time listening and it's amazing!
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    I am such a big kid at heart. I am listening to my Disney playlist everything from Let it Go to He's a pirate (Main tune). Hey I need a break don't judge me!!
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    Ed Sheeran - perfect.
  • Options
    Disturbed - down with the sickness
  • Options
    Yeah I agree.

Ariana Grande and John Legend - beauty and the beast - while sat in the canteen😂
  • Options
    When i was young- MØ
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    💜

Indie air 's is my faviourate youtube channel

EDIT: it was suppose to quote^^
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hiya :)

I've got Every Blink 182 album onstream atm as I like all the songs so can leave it on in the background. :yes:
    Bored to death just ended so now i'm listening to Everytime I Look For You :d

Happy galloping! :rainbow2:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld