Home Fix The Mix
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

Possible LGBT forum?

KaiKai NoobPosts: 231 Trailblazer
Hello, i was wondering if we could possibly see an LGBT forum in the future? Especially the trans section, as it would enable users to share their experiences and also the surgical procedure and hormone replacement stages. Things like that for the community??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think this is a really good idea, as part of the LGBT community, it's very rare to find any forums for us and it'd be great to share experiences or help others who are struggling with coming out etc
  • KaiKai Noob Posts: 231 Trailblazer
    Yes that's exactly why we need it! Its a big part in someones mental health aswell if they are being bullied etc.. as im a member of the lgbt community this is something i would love to see.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 803 Part of The Mix Family
    I really like this idea too
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Mah idea is awesome mates. I'll mod the forum ;)
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 6,130 Master Poster
    A lot of you probably won't know but I am bisexual myself, so I love this idea. This is a big part of a person's mental health so I think it would benefit a lot of people.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,331 Wise Owl
    No-body on here knows too I' haven't mentioned it since I joined that I too am bi-sexual
    Im bisexual myself too, used to be FtM. Just credit me when you make the forum! Aha.. surprised there isn't one already!
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 6,130 Master Poster
    I'm surprised there isn't one too... I guess if we had a question we'd post it in Sex and Relationships? :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,731 Boards Champion
    I feel like an LGBT forum would be a great idea! i'm ftm myself and my sexuality is unlabeled, the LGBT community is one of my strong points of expertise x
    however until then, one of the other forums i use puts gender issues in health and wellbeing and sexuality in sex and relationships which we could do? x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    LaneBoi wrote: »
    I feel like an LGBT forum would be a great idea! i'm ftm myself and my sexuality is unlabeled, the LGBT community is one of my strong points of expertise x
    however until then, one of the other forums i use puts gender issues in health and wellbeing and sexuality in sex and relationships which we could do? x

Agreed!
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 803 Part of The Mix Family
    yay this is so good! :yippe:
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Woohoooooooo - this is great news!! :)