Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help please!

Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
I have been up all night worrying about this and had a full on panic attack last night, didnt get to sleep till around 4 am last night and i kept waking up feeling incredibly paranoid, lost and like i just had enough with everything. - my counsellor who is also a qualified doctor feels that i have many symptoms of PTSD - i think he is right but im too scared to tell him. Im too scared to tell him that i sometimes hear voices/things that arent even there and im getting more and more paranoid.
''You were in the wilderness
Looking for your own purpose
Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Jess!
    That sounds so horrible for you :(
    The best thing for your wellbeing could be to tell your doctor, just so then something can be done about it and you can hopefully feel an improvement. It's very difficult to tell people about these kinds of things, I imagine, and I'm similar where I get too scared to tell people something important. But for your benefit it might be easier to let him know - if he is a qualified doctor then he will know how to handle the situation and can make sure you'e happy :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Jess,

Sorry to hear about your panic attack - sounds scary and tiring :( How are you doing now?

How are you getting on with your counsellor? What might it be that's making you scared to tell him these things that you're thinking?

Hope you're feeling a bit better - we're here if you want to talk *hug*
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    raich wrote: »
    Hey Jess,

Sorry to hear about your panic attack - sounds scary and tiring :( How are you doing now?

How are you getting on with your counsellor? What might it be that's making you scared to tell him these things that you're thinking?

Hope you're feeling a bit better - we're here if you want to talk *hug*

Im great today, im trying to forget about everything for a bit and im sure later tonight my feelings will hit be back straight in the face - i met Ronan Keating yesterday evening so trying to treasure that amazing experience and memory. But to be completely honest, i am slowly giving up.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)