You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Really Fancy Dinner

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys, so as some of you may already know, I'm the guitarist for a band of mine. The band has been invited to this fancy dinner with some people scouting for musicians etc.
I was wondering if you thought this suit would be appropriate? i wore it for my prom originally so thought I could maybe use it again. (I'm the dude on the right btw)

https://s19.postimg.org/o7kcjcesj/C_Data_Users_Def_Apps_App_Data_INTERNETEXPLORER_T.jpg

Comments

• AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    You totes look on fleek with that suit, so I see no reason as to why it wouldn't be appropriate ^.^
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,814 Staff Moderator
    You totes look on fleek with that suit, so I see no reason as to why it wouldn't be appropriate ^.^

:yes:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru

Aha thanks, just needed to check haha :)