You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Introducing myself :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys - I'm Amy-Louise and I'm currently on a two week work experience placement with the team here at YouthNet and thesite.org - I thought it would be a great idea to introduce myself and find my way around the forums.

I've just finished my second year of University as an English Literature student, which I absolutely love! I also love reading, writing blogs, and helping and supporting others through volunteering.

I hope you're all having a great week, it would be lovely to know how your weeks have been so far!

Amy-Louise :d
xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to Thesite Message boards Amy-Louise :) :wave:

It's great to have you here
    Hi Amy-Louise,

Welcome to TheSite boards :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,133 The Mix Elder
    Hey!

Welcome to the community :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Thanks everyone!
    :heart:
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    Amy-Louise wrote: »
    Hi guys - I'm Amy-Louise and I'm currently on a two week work experience placement with the team here at YouthNet and thesite.org - I thought it would be a great idea to introduce myself and find my way around the forums.

I've just finished my second year of University as an English Literature student, which I absolutely love! I also love reading, writing blogs, and helping and supporting others through volunteering.

I hope you're all having a great week, it would be lovely to know how your weeks have been so far!

Amy-Louise :d
    xxx

Hello Amy Louise,

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards, I look forward to seeing you around, and hope the work experience with YouthNet goes well :3