Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Why????!!!!!!????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do girls tease? This girl I was talking about, well when she sent me an e-mail saying she does, she sent me one today saying she doesnt! I am fucking sick because of it. And now, a mate got a hold of it when I said I went out with the girl, he thought I meant a date and told everyone. He asked who it was and I wouldnt tell him, so he said I can either tell him, or he will e-mail everyone at the girls school and ask them. SOME FUCKING MATE :mad:

So, I am sitting here thinking that girls arent worth it anymore. :( :mad: :impissed: :banghead: :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Turn gay then :p
    Re: Why????!!!!!!????
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing

So, I am sitting here thinking that girls arent worth it anymore. :( :mad: :impissed: :banghead: :crying:

awww huni, nope girls arent worth it sometimes, but then again sometimes they are, hmm i duno wot im on about now, but here.. have a hug...

((hugs))
    :D
    Girls aren't worth it.

I'm possibly bitter because I can't get a girlfriend. Hmmm. Above still applies.
    EVeryone says that when they have a bad experience with girls/blokes (delete as applicable) but when things are going good, n theyre flying sky high, they wont let a bad word be heard against guys/gals.
    *hugs* you'll find a girl sometime soon, one who will love you as much as you love her, and you'll be really ahppy together. :D
    To be honest mate, it sounds as though your mate ain't worth bothering about...

Twat.
    its a known fact girls are crappy, why there is even a thread on it!
    by me
    Oi, watch it! Not all girls are bad. Both male and females can be a right pain in the arse and cause hassle. There's good ones out there (i'm one of them :D)
    *in true mod style*

We will have no gender bashing in here thank you
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    *in true mod style*

We will have no gender bashing in here thank you
    amen! :lol::lol:

the amount of times you'll think that mate. and im only a year older! i believe the words 'welcome to teen angst' become relevant soonish
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    im only a year older!

according to your profile, you're only half a year older. Stop making me feel little! ;)
    14-15 pshhh months are only silly things that happen while years are taking long to happen
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    14-15 pshhh months are only silly things that happen while years are taking long to happen

What are you talking about 14-15? Youre only 6 months older than me.