Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rich Girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
This show, on MTV. I remember seeing previews for it a while ago and I thought to myself, wow, this is the most pointless, pathetic pile of crap that TV has ever shown. And then today I watched it for about 5 minutes, and my low hopes for the show... well they didn't even compare to how shitty it actuallywas. Shame on the girls, shame on the producers, shame on the people with the idea for the show and most of all shame on anybody who watches it.

So does anybody here watch it? Have opinions on it? Even heard of it?

and if you watch it and even more so if you enjoy it just... just go kill yourself now, you've got nothing left :p
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I watched SOME of it. One of them was going on and on and on about losing her virginity to some guy called Michael who cried or summat.

Verrah boring. :yuck:
  • Options
    yeh what a crap show, but the ali hilfiger girl is quite hot :rolleyes:
  • Options
    They're both minging. :yuck:

One of them has mad curly hair, the other has mad guinea pig teeth. :yeees: really, pretty rich girls.
  • Options
    jesus they are both ugly, altho the hilfigure one is slightly better.that michael guy was a rude prick to the fatter uglier one tho lol.but it is a shit show, they sounded like idiots when they declared they were rich in this life cuz they did something great in a past life! twats!