Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Help just been gutted

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just found out me best/flat mate is seeing the girl he knew I really had a crush for, I'm totally gutted yet I can't stop laughing with hysteria! :( Now I don't know whether to hit him or cry argh :mad:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well was there anything going on with you and this girl? were you close or have a chance with her, if so i'd be mad mate. but thats me, personly i cant see why you laughing?
    Theres no point in hitting him, that wont solve anything but it will give you more problems
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Theres no point in hitting him, that wont solve anything but it will give you more problems
    but make you feel a whole lot better! :D
    Well, as much as it hurts, there's nothing you can do. Why would you want to hit him? That's really going to make things better, and, and make a real good impression on her, isn't it?
    Best to just see what happens. Hope it doesn't last long, then hope there's a remote chance she may be interested in you when they break up.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Originally posted by Karma Killer
    but make you feel a whole lot better! :D

:rolleyes:

Sorry to be so blunt when you are so obviously upset about it, but " you snooze, you lose". The laughter is your brain's way of saying " Look what you did now, you muppet. You let this happen"
    Nufink u can do really, should ave got the girl when u had the chance, sorry if that sounds harsh! i know the feeling though and boy did i get jealous, but then again im a very green eyes girl anway! get jealous waaaaay to easily.
    lmao..you can't stop laughing?!

LMAO!

eta - awwww. ya snooze ya lose.
    Re: Help just been gutted
    Originally posted by South
    Just found out me best/flat mate is seeing the girl he knew I really had a crush for, I'm totally gutted yet I can't stop laughing with hysteria! :( Now I don't know whether to hit him or cry argh :mad:

well i have been there and done that. stupid bitch told him that i didnt like him (knowin full well i did) and then asked him out herself!

needless to say her and i are no longer friends and never will be again.

try talking to him about it.....hopefully he'll be a good enough friend to respect that its just not on