Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Does everyone here know the TRUTH about your new member Ironsided?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
That he really hates his own country and will do anything to see it fail.

Just read his posts for very long and you'll see that he hates the President of the United States, and would like nothing more than to see him fail, and thereby allowing the TERRORISTS to kill more Americans and other citizens of the world.

For the record, I have gone toe-to-toe with Ironsided in the past and I'll be honest...I don't really like him.

Anyone else in here sick of him or has he found himself a place where he can spout his CRAP without being run out of town?

811.gif

AJFA

Comments

• Options
    I think that if he dislikes Bush then he will indeed receive much sympathy here (and why not?) ;)

My guess is that he doesn't want terrorists to be able to kill people (he has already said he supports the war on terror)

Do you suggest he sees otherwise?

I would rather make up my own mind thanks....

Please stay for the fun....... :)
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Like I said in another post, this is getting boring and it is irrelevant. Please keep your petty squabbles out of these forums.
  • Options
    So then all the verbal attacks by Thanatos on Clinton, our former President, must also make him a hater of America and its people and its safety, eh?

Stands to reason if exercising our civic duty as American citizens to hold our elected leaders accountable for their actions equals hatred of the nation, then you military.commers must be equally as treasonous.

Might be advisable to consider the logical conclusions before making such provocative personal attacks.
This discussion has been closed.