Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

chest rash?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when i first satrted having sex, for the first 4ish months i got a red rash on my chest right after! it didnt itch or anything. i dont get it anymore though... has anyone else ever had this?! and what is it? just curious:p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you mean red blotchy looking skin then that is just part of arousal and often found during the build up to orgasm and when things get really heated. If you mean actual spots then...dunno! Heat rash?
    Stubble rash!
    Dust mites :/
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Stubble rash!

:lol:!

if it is what Sircum said, as in arousal, is that supposed to mean i dont get aroused with my currant bf (which i do!) i just wondered why i dont get it anymore!! i guess it could be because im fitter now than when i first started having sex so it could be due to that!:confused:
    Well just dont let them shit on your chest in future then
    Originally posted by clara
    :lol:!

if it is what Sircum said, as in arousal, is that supposed to mean i dont get aroused with my currant bf (which i do!) i just wondered why i dont get it anymore!! i guess it could be because im fitter now than when i first started having sex so it could be due to that!:confused:

It doesn't ALWAYS happen. Just now and then. Probably on the occasions that he is pumping you hard from behind whilst you frig your own clit and imagine some dude you shouldn't be imagining spunking over your tits.
    This issuse was brought up in casulty a while ago, this lady came in cos straight after sex she came up in a big red rash all over her body, well she fort she had an std or something when really she'd come and just stayed flushed, this can happen alot, although its never happened to me thank dave! cos other wise every one would know what ive been up to!
    I get really flushed too - I think it's something you just can't avoid. I blush quite easily as well, and go really red when I've been drinking. It's a little annoying but nothing to worry about as far as I know!
    :)
    I also had quite bad stubble rash after sex before on my chest - it just depends where his head is :D;)
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    I also had quite bad stubble rash after sex before on my chest - it just depends where his head is :D;)

So that was your excuse when you got that rash between your legs?