Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mates and masturbation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How open about masturbation are you with your mates, same sex and opposite sex? Have you ever discussed when/how often/how you do it?

I've always wanted to talk about it with girls, but haven't met many who are open about it.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what is it with you and masturbation :chin:
    my friends are very open about that sort of stuff...it pops up in the middle of a lot of conversations with them...im not quite as open but ill still answer
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    what is it with you and masturbation :chin:

hmmm............
    it crops up on occasion. lately however the topic of conversation seems to be the variation in nipple sizes for some reason :eek2:
    At my old school with my old friends we used to be really open about it. But if its mentioned in my new friendship group, its greeted with disgusted comments and looks. Apart from by one person.
    me and my mates talk bout it as if it was football or something, it just comes natural really....

girls dont like talking about it much with me though, only a couple dont mind
    Yeah I talk about it with friends and co workers at the pub.

Its really funny, It seems to me the older you get. The more coy you are to talk about sex and masturbation (unless your drunk of course)..... Guess that is understandable seeing as you work with each other. You don't really want them knowing what you get up to etc.

But at school, no alcohol but you talk about sex non stop! (or was that just my school?)

I take the bull by the horn, If I have a question I say it. My girl mates seem to be almost as open. It's all pretty random stuff we ask each other. Its getting to the point where they just come out and say it!! :D
    Originally posted by sprocket
    it crops up on occasion. lately however the topic of conversation seems to be the variation in nipple sizes for some reason :eek2:

Do i know u?? :eek2: cos thats basically our latest topic of conversation.
    At a party the other night, when the guys started to get a tad pissed they started to ask about whether us girls masturbated and how often... U could see some of them getting off on the info... :confused: :yuck:
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    Do i know u?? :eek2: cos thats basically our latest topic of conversation.
    At a party the other night, when the guys started to get a tad pissed they started to ask about whether us girls masturbated and how often... U could see some of them getting off on the info... :confused: :yuck:

Ye some people are a bit too sleazy about it alright,

Me and my mates would discuss it light heartedly at best!

Have talked to a few girls about it too, a lot say they still dont do it or only for their bf.
    Me and my mates talk about it and have a laugh. Also talk about the bird who you shaged last night and what she did. No biggie really. :)