Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Behind Problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My friend is worried about something but is too embaressed to ask so i have offered to ask for him (were best mates, we tell eachother everything :) )

Well the problem is, just below his tail bone (top of the bum crack) he has a tiny hole there and over a period of time of 20 hours or so, geen gungey stuff comes out, kinda like bogies.

He dont want to go to the doctors so does anyone know what it is please? And how it could be treated?

It dont hurt him, but hes getting really annoyed about it.

Thanx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    omg that sounds disgusting. def go to the doctors!!!
    I'd tell you friend to have it checked over by the doctors. I doubt anyone on hear know's anything about it because it does kinda sound... well weird. It might not be anything harmful but as long as he has the doctors check it out then it should be ok!
    This hole is called a sacral dimple. They`re quite common, my little boy has one. They can be open or closed and although a very few people can have some spinal cord problems from them most don`t. If he`s bothered about it I sugest he goes to his doctor. I`d also suggest that if it hasn`t caused any problems so far it`s unlikely to cause him much bother now, but I`d think he should get the discharge checked out.
    @ lipsy, hes gone all embaressed now lol....coz u said discusting :D

@ ShyBoy, he said he will go to the doctor if he has to and he also said thanx...

Cheers
    Originally posted by Miffy
    This hole is called a sacral dimple. They`re quite common, my little boy has one. They can be open or closed and although a very few people can have some spinal cord problems from them most don`t. If he`s bothered about it I sugest he goes to his doctor. I`d also suggest that if it hasn`t caused any problems so far it`s unlikely to cause him much bother now, but I`d think he should get the discharge checked out.

Me and my mate will do a google search on that now, thanx for the information on it :)
    Im going to ring the doctor for him 2moro, he dont like making appointments lol
    My friend is worried about something but is too embaressed to ask so i have offered to ask for him

Heard that one before :p
    Originally posted by Damocles
    Heard that one before :p

Yeh yeh i know it sounds like its coming from me, but this really is my mate.....If i had the problem i wouldnt worry about saying it was me.