Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Im going downhill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok i'd say a 2 years ago i was such a good little boy, my only real vice was alcohol (apart from the odd pill every 4 months).

Now i look back on friday:

- 2 pints (pre club drinky phoos)

- 7 pills (2xdouble drop, 1xtriple drop)

- 1/2g ket (all night)

- tab of acid (beginning of night)

- skunk (half way thru night)

WTF am i doing here. I love going out and just raving, dancing is my passion. I like to get cybered up and give it some. So imagine the horror at my own self for being so messy that i spent 7 hours melted in to one of the corridors in camden palace, tripping the fuck out. I mean it was a funny as fook night but i've had to reasses(sp?) my life because i can see myself going in a downward spiral of drugs esp where ket is concerned.

Also the day after i've never felt so sketchy, i felt so paranoid and i couldnt even stop myself, plus i couldnt even hold a conversation with anyone because my mind was so slow.
I think the weekend has shown me that its about time i started being a bit more responsible.

But like moth from human traffic, ill probably think "fuck it" and get spangled yet again. Damn drugs mess with your will power i tell ya.

Comments

• Options
    do i state the obvious? nah ...can't be bothered.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    That is pretty heavy (and unnecessary?) drug use Londonboy, and getting really paraniod is not a good sign.

If you are serious about moderating your drug intake it may help to talk to someone about developing some strategies to steel your willpower a bit. You could try Lifeline - 0161 392 054, or Release - 020 7729 9904.

Anyone else have any useful ideas?
  • Options
    Re: Im going downhill
    Originally posted by Londonboy

Now i look back on friday:

- 2 pints (pre club drinky phoos)

- 7 pills (2xdouble drop, 1xtriple drop)

- 1/2g ket (all night)

- tab of acid (beginning of night)

- skunk (half way thru night)

After reading that im never gonna post the copious amounts I take on a night out!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Im going downhill
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    After reading that im never gonna post the copious amounts I take on a night out!

well what is the most copious amount?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Im going downhill
    Originally posted by Shogun
    well what is the most copious amount?
    multiple copious's i think. and a few sheckles and a firkin thrown in.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Im going downhill

yes please do, then i can stop feeling so guilty. :p
  • Options
    Oh go on then.....
    Well its not so often now, it used to be every weekend but ive calmed down loads.
    I used to get through about :
    3.5g of ket
    1/8 of base
    20-25 pills
    14 pints of Stella
    xxx amount of Skunk and resin
    Gram of coke
    Bag of mushies
    then id end it in the pub on a Sunday night.
    I am a bit of a drug bin with a unusually high tolerance, id go all weekend without sleeping too.
    Ive grown up a lot now and have far too many responsibilities to do it now :rolleyes:

This is all subject to memory...
  • Options
    I am a bit of a drug bin with a unusually high tolerance,
    that used to be me ...garbage head! now i'm extremely sensible and am happy to smoke and drink in moderation. well in moderation most of the time. ok some of the time. guess what ...i'm happier than i've evr been. been like this since 86.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    VinylVicky, I really wish I hadn't read that :yeees:

Like you mentioned, people have different reactions and tolerances to drugs and if you have had a bad comedown or it feels like you have taken too much then you probably have, no matter how much your mates have had.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    VinylVicky, I really wish I hadn't read that :yeees:

Like you mentioned, people have different reactions and tolerances to drugs and if you have had a bad comedown or it feels like you have taken too much then you probably have, no matter how much your mates have had.
    Oh yeah. I didnt want to put it as not everyone is the same. They did ask though. I would never advise people to take so much, ever. I never seem to get bad come downs or that it felt like id taken too much, ever. Thoough I do know people it has happend to and it d oesnt look very nice at all :no: