Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm off to de-tox.

Well the time has come, I knew it would, I'm off for residential de-tox. Its a scary prospect but I recon I should be able to handle it.

10 whole days with my in-laws! Well you never know, it might be good for me.

Wish me luck!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: I'm off to de-tox.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Well the time has come, I knew it would, I'm off for residential de-tox. Its a scary prospect but I recon I should be able to handle it.

10 whole days with my in-laws! Well you never know, it might be good for me.

Wish me luck!
    i was a wee bit shocked for a moment then! bastard ...
    I thought I'd have a bit of fun with you.
    :lol:
    Dont laugh, this is serious, I think I am actualy going to have a bit of a hard time of it. Ten days is a long time.
    hehe im sorry, well i give you all the best of luck!!!! i really do sounds like youll need it :p im sure youll be sneaking off for a quiet spliff by day 3!
    Nope, there is no chance of me getting ANYTHING at all. I'll be away from everyone and I wont be able to take anything. So I'm seriously fucked, I'll be able to get a few beers, but really not more than a few. And apart from that I'll be sober ALL the time!
    ahh but youll feel a hell of a lot better for it!!! And you know it :p
    And just think about how much youll appreciate that first spliff when you get home!
    I appreciate it now, I dont need a break to know that! If I'm not feeling almost freekishly healthy by the time I get back I'm never giving up drugs ever!
    I appreciate it now, I dont need a break to know that! If I'm not feeling almost freekishly healthy by the time I get back I'm never giving up drugs ever!

:lol: ooh but you will feel freakishly healthy!!!
    to much reality can be as bad as to much sun!
    Exactly mate, oh well, I'll let you know how it went when I get back.
    Exactly mate, oh well, I'll let you know how it went when I get back.
    you'll be a gibbering wreck and all that knowledge you have about chemical pleasure will be gone ...forever forgotten.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You cant do that! Dont scare me with that!
    go on ...sod off, your going to miss your bus. and make sure your wearing clean underware ...you never know what might happen.
    Good luck during your detox period. Do what you think you must, whether you go back to drugs or not when you return home, I still wish you all the best during your 10 days of detox.
    he won't last ...he'll be sectioned before ten days are up.
    It's only 10 days but think of the feeling having a smoke when you get back, among other things ;)
    Originally posted by Shogun
    It's only 10 days but think of the feeling having a smoke when you get back, among other things ;)
    when he gets back? he's doomed. forever to lanquish in the wastelands of good health and boredom. he'll be all clean and neat and sensible ...he'll start wearing a tie and polishing his shoes. gardening and washing the car every sunday. i tell you, the man is on dangerous ground.