Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I went home! :( I got food poisoning :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Yo to ya all!

I went home in the weekend just gone and after 4 weeks of cooking for myself/other random students cooking for me I have only been ill once, with the holy freshers flu.

So I drop in at home for less than 48 hours and my mums cooking has given me illness, and now shes got it aswell. Its freaky and I really dont want to go home again till Xmas!!
I also got back to my room to find a 1/2 drunk cup of tea on the side had started going mouldy....

Bopz
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Cool.

Fortunately freshers flu here hasn't been too bad and I haven't got food poisoning (yet).

How you finding Cardiff? Left there to come up to here (am in Warwick atm).
  • Options
    Wooooo I thought this post was as dead as it gets!
    Cardiff is mad, bit wet and stuff and my cacti are dying cos its too cold for them but its pretty mad.
    Are you visiting Warwick or studying there or what exactly? :confused:

Bopz :)
  • Options
    yeah, it pisses down in cardiff, be thankful you're not in uni hall having to walk up ty gwyn road.

Am studying here in warwick, nice enough place except my course is damn hard.
  • Options
    yeh the lack of decent rich food eh
    it like ur stomach is finkin "i cant be eating and not be ill" so makes itself ill
    but freshers flu is defintly a one in a lifetime event