Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How much are drugs going for in your area?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Most pills here are usually £3-5... Mushies are about £6 for 40 (at a party) and cannabis resing is about £12.50 a quarter.

Comments

• Options
    i think it's buy one get one free round here nowadys ...
  • Options
    I'm not really up with 'street' prices as such, but I'll have a stab at it;

Pills, £2-4 each, depending on amount
    Coke, not sure, probably £40, if I could get it
    Good skunk, £20 an 1/8th
    Crap hash, when its about, £40 an ounce
    Acid, v.v.v.v.v.rare, about £3-4 a drip/tab
    Theres supposed to be some 2-ci and ket knocking about too, but I havent seen it.
  • Options
    Pills- £2 for average or up to £5 for as close to pure as youll get

Coke- £40/g for standard or £50/g for some *brilliant* stuff

Commercial Skunk- £20/8th

High Grade Skunk- £25/8th or £20/8th with nice dealer

Crap hash (eugh to london hash)- no idea, i wont buy it! Id say about £40/ounce as BB said-sounded right!

Speed- £20/8th (i think.. or was that a Q?! hmm musta been 8th)

Acid- My fella was getting a fair bit come over from Dam, didnt pay much about same as pills from what i remember cant be certain

Ket- Dont know exactly but cheap as dirt... so so so so cheap its shocking!!!
  • Options
    What sort of prices are you thinking about for ket then, because when ever I've come accross it over the last three years I've always found the price pretty much the same.

Basicaly about £15 per gram of totaly pure stuff. Less in bulk though.

Oh and good qaul base is normally about 10-15 a gram here.
  • Options
    I was thinking cheaper than that for the Ket ill have to ask my friend whos fallen in love with it recently. But, im also very sure that it wont be pure. The blokes he get it off never seem to sell good quality drugs. Mind you, he could be selling on good quality for cheap ive heard humours hes buying kilos of the stuff.
  • Options
    When I used to buy ket quite a bit (not for 2.5 years now) it was always completely pure so I paid a bit more.
    But I've only really heard comments of it being about for ages now, I havent done it in 18 months if not more.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    Pills- £2 for average or up to £5 for as close to pure as youll get

Round here quality doesn't effect price. They're usually £3 or 4 of a tenner.

Hash = £10 per 1/4
    Skunk = 20 per 8th
    Coke = £40 - £50 /g
    Ker = £15/g
    MDMA = £30 - £35 /g

Nobody BUYS shrooms round here they pick them whether they're Fly's or Liberty Caps.

2CB when I could get it was £5/hit, and Acid was £3 - £5 a go!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Hash £25 half ounce,£50 an ounce.

Weed whenever i can get it £25 an 1/8 i think it was, been ages since i got any.

Speed £15 a gram.

Pills roughly £3-£4 for one, the more you buy the cheaper they are, naturally.

Coke £50 a gram.

Shrooms, not too sure, around a tenner for a bag of them, but i wouldn't get them off the streets, in a head shop.
  • Options
    Skive; Do you know the mg content of the 'hits' of 2CB you got? The only times I've been able to get it it came in tiny 5mg pills for £5 each! Which made it expencive but I think worth it.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Skive; Do you know the mg content of the 'hits' of 2CB you got? The only times I've been able to get it it came in tiny 5mg pills for £5 each! Which made it expencive but I think worth it.

Have no idea about the mg content. All I know was that the the £5 hit was enough to get me pretty wrecked. I've only doen it twice mind you, and I suspect that I'd feel the effect rather easilly. I thought it was money well spent.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    About 10-15mg is a good starting dose, so when I bought it it was v.expencive, but I thought it was worth it because they were actualy left overs from the legal supply in South Africa so I knew they were pharmacy quality. That was quite a while ago now though.
  • Options
    pills: 75p to £5 each
    speed: about £10 per gram
    hash: £5 for an 1/8, £30 for an ounce, depends on who/what, etc.
    pure mdma: £30 for half a gram
    shrooms: £1 per gram from this shop near me, I bought 80 liberty caps for a fiver yesterday though, which wasn't bad.
    poppers: (thats right, Im running out of ideas...!!) £5
    acid: haven't seen much about lately so couldnt say
    skunk: £15 for an 8th usually, a bit more if it's any good
    that's all for now kids
    :)
  • Options
    Blimey, you pay very little for your pills but quite a lot for powder dont you.

£30 for 1/2 a gram, its normaly 40 for one in London, although I havent seen it about for a while.
  • Options
    Skunk - £20 / 8th
    Weed - £25 / half oz
    Pills - £1.50 each, cheaper if buy in bulk
    Acid - Was some around a few weeks ago going for about £4 but only so expensive because they are rare at the moment.
    Coke £30-£50 / g depending on quality and the dealer
  • Options
    Out of interest mate, what type of acid was it?

Because from what I've heard the shortage at the moment has ment that the only stuff available seems to be very good qaulity. I've heard of one that was compared to the Hoffmans 2000!

Plus one which might have been DOB.
  • Options
    I'll find out for you, I don't take it because I've had bad experiences on it before so I stay well clear of it. Quite a few lads I know had some and they said it was excellent.

I'll find out what sort it was and let you know. I'm thinking strawberries but that could have being just what this older guy was saying he had when he was younger. :confused: I'll find out.
  • Options
    I think it was 'Tribal Hands' or something like that, which were the ones which were supposed to be so strong.

Then I think it was some mirco dots that people thought could have been DOB or DOM insted of acid.
  • Options
    When you say "micro-dots" do you mean the acids that aren't on little stamps but are like a little stone, like the black stars that used to be about ages ago? Just checking because different people call stuff different things.

If that is what you mean then they aren't the ones because they were the standard acid tab things I just can't remember what picture was on them.
  • Options
    Yep I mean those tiny tiny little bits of resin, a bit like a skittle that has been shrunk to about 1/100th of the size. There called microdots, or at least they are by most people.

I've only heard very sketchy reports of these ones which might or might not be DOM, its just the come up was about 2.5 hours and the visuals were supposed to quite different. So this has led to people thinking it could be either DOB or DOM because of the dose needed and the amount that you can actualy put in a mircodot.