Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

eating

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok i admit it i deliberatly sometimes ( quite a lot actually) dont eat but i really cant place my finger on one thing that is the cause....could be the stress ive been under (and kind of still am) could be that i think im fat and ugly and need to lose weight ( did i mention last week i found i lost some weight:) )

I know that not eating is bad but half the time i just cant bring myself to eat food..anything..id rather just starve..:confused:

Comments

• Options
    It would be better to take up more exercise to use the calories in ur body faster than to just stop eating.
    *hugs* hope things work out for u
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    It would be better to take up more exercise to use the calories in ur body faster than to just stop eating.
    *hugs* hope things work out for u

I agree and I would also suggest maybe eating like 6 small meals, during a day, then 3 big meals because I feel that that may help, in some way, shape, or form.
  • Options
    You might find the follow article of use...there's a number to call as well for some advice...

trouble eating?