You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

who's been shopping today??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
and what did you get?

myself, i got a black and red stripey jumper, very dennis the menace, but very funnkeh!! also, a red long sleeved top, a plum top, which is very cleavage-y, and a full length black cord skirt, which i :heart:

what about everyone else? didya buy anything shiny? :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oooh the other day i got new brown skechers
    and a lovely new pink corduroy bag from animal (i cant find a picture of it on their website.
    a new pair of jeans from internationale for £7 !!!!!!!!!
    I also got a couple of new tops and a new bra from the huuuge primark in sauchiehall street.
    I do love shopping in Glasgow, but now im back home, and the shops round here are shit in comparison
    Where did you get the black cord skirt? I bought myself one just like that from Next the other day :)

Didn't go shopping today though :no: Cambridge on a Saturday is full of Christmas shoppers, it gets so busy you can hardly walk through the streets without being trampled.
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Where did you get the black cord skirt?

i got it in dorothy perkins. bargain, only £15!! :)
    i got two white bras from after eden and a mic for me pc