Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Boobies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,
Does anyone else get sore boobs before their period? mine have been so painful non-stop for the past three weeks and my period isnt even here yet! It hurts if they jiggle in anyway and my boyf certainly cant go near them! I never used to get this, but now its just getting worser and for longer periods of time. Does anyone know any solutions?
thanx xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sometimes my boobs would be sore when they were growing and they are tender just before my period.
    are you on the pill? perhaps thats whats making them more sore than usual. if your not then perhaps going on the pill would help. its probably something you'll grow out of but if its really bothering you i'd go see a doctor.
    It aint summik you'l grow out of, my mum gets it now and shes 40 odd! lol. I do get it though, and omg! the pain its like owwww!! :(
    dont think theres anything you can do cos i got the same when i was on the pill and im not now and its still the same. x
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    It aint summik you'l grow out of, my mum gets it now and shes 40 odd! lol. I do get it though, and omg! the pain its like owwww!! :(
    dont think theres anything you can do cos i got the same when i was on the pill and im not now and its still the same. x

ah right, its just that i don't get it anymore since changing to a different pill.
    I get it a *little* before my period, but omigod, when i went on the pill for the first time, i couldn't even touch them they hurt so much. Have you tried taking evening primrose oil or anything? Apparently that can help.
    Yep, mine do too, but I'm not sure there's much you can do about it - it's just hormones! Evening primrose oil helps with general menstrual things like bloating, skin, mood swings etc - so it may well help with this too.