Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Best Concert?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by james_lacey10
    *deleted image

How come, just nosey?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    How come, just nosey?

He spammed pictures which could make you regurgiate a weeks worth of food.
    Seriously gross.
  • Options
    Sorry, my first post, but I have to say that Bon Jovi earlier this year at Hyde Park was the best concert I have ever been too! He went for 3-4 hours without a break!
  • Options
    Muse and Hundred Reasons, November 1st 2001 at leicester De Montfort, it doesn't get any better than that. PLus Muse suported by The Cooper Temple Clause (May 23rd B'ham Academy 2001). Can you see a theme here? Plus going to see Muse at the NEC December 3rd. Lostprophets supported by The Movielife and Douglas was great, would have been even better if Glassjaw hadn't had to pull out because of Daryl Palumbo's illness.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Museman
    Muse and Hundred Reasons, November 1st 2001 at leicester De Montfort, it doesn't get any better than that. PLus Muse suported by The Cooper Temple Clause (May 23rd B'ham Academy 2001). Can you see a theme here? Plus going to see Muse at the NEC December 3rd. Lostprophets supported by The Movielife and Douglas was great, would have been even better if Glassjaw hadn't had to pull out because of Daryl Palumbo's illness.

*drools*

can't wait til they come here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    What theme?

Read the post, and then also my name. I thought it was mildly obvious?! MUSE!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    Muse? :chin:

jeez.. really? I would never have guessed? :rolleyes:

Ah I see, it was poor sarcasm, doesn't tend to work over the net ;)
  • Options
    :hyper: distillers [and five knuckle] last night:hyper: omfg brody:hyper: it was so fucking good

also The Starting Line with FATA and the reunion show [trs suck tho] was good coz i love the two first bands...green day 2002 coz it was like my first gig erm...placebo coz i love em!
    xxx
  • Options
    oh yeah and also, if this counts, the set bon jovi did at party in the park a couple of years ago, i was so happy when he started playing bad medicine, was me and jo dancing like maniacs while all the aging rockers were like 'dont know this one...'