Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sympathy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have flu and it's horrible. My ear keeps popping I ache all over I am hungry but I can't eat and I've slept all day so I have to stay awake or I won't sleep through tonight. Grrrr. Sulk. Tylenol isn't doing anything, nor is Nurofen, can anyone suggest something over-the-counter that might relieve the symptoms?

Picc.
xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would maybe suggest dayquil and nitequil because they usually seem to help me when I am sick with a cold or the flu. Just a suggestion and thought. Maybe someone else has a better suggestion.
    sorry to say it, but you just need to rest, keep yourself topped up with parecetamol (not too much) and have plently of rest, fluids and lemsip!

*hugs you*
    get well soon!!
    You`re not supposed to take paracetamol and lemsip because there is paracetamol in lemsip.
    Been taking Lemsip today, seems better than nurofen. Yay. Still, will probably be laid up in bed tomorrow, still have a high temperature. Damn flu, it's going round my politics class!