Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sex noises

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok heres the next one, noises during sex, now im no sexpert... but iv had sex with quite a few people and never have i heard some1 scream with pleasure... is this normal? i mean iv heard moaning and kinda loud things during sex, but with current bird she is being REALLY loud :| and its kinda weird... not saying its BAD i mean lets me know she is having fun and enjoying it but the more i do with this girl the more i think she is kinda weird :S
anyone else had some1 be extreamly noisy in bed? is it normal or what?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Stop worrying and get your freak on :| I mean, you whinged for long enough about the lack of...
    Noises.... Turn me on.
    Originally posted by Instie
    Noises.... Turn me on.

:yes: same here!
    They turn me on unless parents are in next room and I'm thinking shut the fuck up will you :)
    I'm more of a moaner and heavy breather. Although i have been known to let out the odd squeal. think the amount of noise you make depends on the session you are having!
    if hes making noises you know your doing something right!!

if youve gotta keep quiet though its quite a turn on when you have to hold in the noises!
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    if hes making noises you know your doing something right!!

if youve gotta keep quiet though its quite a turn on when you have to hold in the noises!

Yeah it is. I like it when he forcefullly puts his hand over my mouth.
    dont bloddy moan

hey boy if us girls wana make noises then u let us lol :P ud soon be complaining if we didnt. maybe she's fakin it thats y it sounds weird !!! maybe ur crap in bed lol
    jokes:naughty:

well im no normal girl but hey let the girl have sum fun.
    From what i gather its one of those things that varies from person to another person
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    Holding in the noise can make orgasms more intense, normally when you don't want someone else to hear.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    long as there aint a ...shh the parents are next door problem then ...enjoy it mate ...quite alot of girls ..just go ....that was good ..fuck off i want ....that was AMAZING !!!!!!!! YES YES YES ...get me ? :P
    I like noise. It's niiiiice...

And I am partial to let him use my shoulder to bite on whilst he muffles an appreciative moan. :yum:

Vice, versa.
    Noises = good :naughty:

although holdin them i nis quite good if its appropriate, was down on a girl when her parents were in the next room, she was wriggling like mad trying not to moan....was fun:p
    I love men to make noise! *drools*
    Normally I'm pretty quiet, but the last few times I've made a little bit of noise.... my gf sure seems to get off on it :)

Guess it's another way of letting her know that I'm having a great time.
    My boyfriend never really made any noise and it was hard anyway coz there were always other people in the house so we had to be quiet anyway. But then when we had the place to ourself I encouraged him to be more vocal and it just made things loads more better :D
    it depends

in some situations noises are a turn on
    other times it's a turn on to keep them quiet
    it's the sense of knowin you're doing something right
    or the thrill of maybe getting caught
    all in all, i wouldn't really wanna have sex with someone who was really loud or really quiet all the time. that'd just be lethargic & annoying & who wants that when they're having sex?