Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

falling prices!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
cocaine in manchester at twelve quid a gramm! heroin twenty five quid a gram. soap bar twenty five on the ounce! it'll be buy one get two free at this rate. now britain and the u.s are back in charge of the warlords of afghanistan the biggest opium crop in history has just been harvested! and it's heading this way ...
there is far to much opium to convert to heroin so i pressume raw opium will soon be available once again on our streets.
the war on drugs ...bullshit. there are now going to be a million more addicts across europe becuase our governments don't have the bottle or the desire to legalise and thereby take control out of the hands of terrorists and gangsters. the terrorists and gangsters are laughing all the way to the bank ...and an airport or government building near you!
it's like some kind of sick joke but i'm not laughing anymore.
why do western governments allow terrorists the biggest supply of easy and ilegal money in history?

Comments

• Options
    12 quid a gram for coke?! I'd be surprised if it was good qaulity, I've heard of it going for 30 but only really in bulk, but then I dont every hang out with coke dealers because they are twats in the main. I'd aggree with the soap bar price though, shame its still crap. The falling price of herion is a serious concern, I heard the Jack Straw saying that drugs werent the highest concern in Afganistan a while ago, oh well, its not really their fault, we're the ones using it, demand always creates supply.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    12 quid a gram for coke?! I'd be surprised if it was good qaulity,
    about 50% so i'm told. which for twelve quid aint bad. what gets me, it's only just over a month ago that the biggest ever coke bust in the land happened ...taking out possibly the biggest coke supply chain going ...that was the boast anyway. coke prices were set to rocket ...the opposite has happened ...again. there must be wharehouses full of the stuff out there!

heres another very worrying trend that prohibition is cuasing.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/htmlContent.jhtml?html=%2Farchive%2F1998%2F09%2F27%2Fncopz27.html
  • Options
    i chose the wrong time to quit cocaine.

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    i chose the wrong time to quit cocaine.

:p
    no minx ...don't go there! imagine what a rapid mess you could get yourself in at those prices!
  • Options
    A corrupt police force? Does that mean if I ever get in trouble I can just get out some money and pay a 'fine'?
  • Options
    soap bar twenty five on the ounce, fuck me, that's half price compared to here.

and coke at £12 a gram, that could cause alot of problems...it's got to be dearer than that.

And a friend of mine said drug prices were going up, didn't believe him for a second.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    soap bar twenty five on the ounce, fuck me, that's half price compared to here.

and coke at £12 a gram, that could cause alot of problems...it's got to be dearer than that.

And a friend of mine said drug prices were going up, didn't believe him for a second.
    i got this info from a close friend from glasgow ...he was visiting manchester, where he has lived a couple of times so knows his way around. he heard i was having some family problems and came over to n. wales. showed me 10 g's of coke that he had just purchased. i put a little bit on my gums ...it was coke alright. wether that is someone off loading rapidly i know not. the price may well go back to 30 a g. but even 30 is bloody cheep!
    a couple months back there was so much soap bar around manchester that a nine bar was going for eighty quid! it was like that for two weeks.

and bong ...for years around manchester and liverpool, most young coppers take half of what ever you've got and say thankyou and goodbye!
  • Options
    well yea 30's still cheap, a lad told me he got 3.5 grams of coke for £150 which is too dear for my liking, so i won't be buying coke.

A bar for £80...fuck, that's cheap.

Around this area it's about £50 for an ounce of soapbar, it's so shit knowing people just over the water are getting it for half the price.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i got this info from a close friend from glasgow

Don't s'pose you've got his number? :p
  • Options
    In Liverpool now you get an coke at £120/oz. There's still the 3 1/2 g's for £50 but if you go halves, the ozzie is for nothing really.

There was a load of talk that that bust would be the excuse for lumping the price up but i've NEVER known prices to go up. I struggle to find anyone who sells E's in bulk anymore because of the price being too low. It's too much class A's on them for too little dosh. Last time, I got 100 for £150. Since then he's jacked it in and gone working for Vernons!
  • Options
    120 for an ounce?! I dont mean to be harsh but that does sound like bollox to me, thats less than a fiver per gram.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Andy_Booth
    Since then he's jacked it in and gone working for Vernons!
    LMFAO!
  • Options
    I dont mean to be harsh but that does sound like bollox to me, thats less than a fiver per gram.
    STICK SEVEN POUNDS A G ON IT AND Y0OR selling it to my mate for twelve. that is what is happenening out there mate. seems to me like one of the best chemical agents in the hands of terrorists around the world is pharmacuticals. and it makes money as well.
    the governments of the western world need to wake up! take control.
  • Options

the governments of the western world need to wake up! take control.

:yes:

*nods head vigorously*
  • Options
    "120 for an ounce?! I dont mean to be harsh but that does sound like bollox to me, thats less than a fiver per gram."

Quite correct, it is bollocks. It's actually an 1/8th. Nothing harsh, just a brain donor moment. Maybe I should lay off eh?

[Insert blushing face type thingy here]
  • Options
    Originally posted by Andy_Booth
    [B
    Quite correct, it is bollocks. It's actually an 1/8th.
    [/B]
    thats nearly a grand an ounce! thats 1985 prices for gods sake!!!
  • Options
    That is 35 per gram, which isnt that expencive, but I'm not actualy that sure, not having bought it for a couple of years.
  • Options
    thats nearly a grand an ounce! thats 1985 prices for gods sake!!!

I've never come accross anything cheaper than either 3 half grammes for £50 or the £120 for an 1/8th or a Henry as they call it.

I've been going halves with a friend and have noticed the quality go down. She's a hairdresser and a client has offered her some against hairdo's. I've asked her to get me a gram (waiting for the phone to ring as I type) at £40 a gram which will be the most i've paid for it in the north.
  • Options
    Did anyone else see that drug deaths are rising again, half of the 1500 or so are from heroin but there are a growing number from cocaine, speed and pills. Because of the prices now a lot more people can use them more often and thats bound to cause problems.

At least if something is 60 quid a gram you treat it with a bit more respect.
  • Options
    At least if something is 60 quid a gram you treat it with a bit more respect.

Quite right, this gram I got for £40 is not only better quality, it's getting rationed more!
  • Options
    Re: falling prices!
    cocaine in manchester at twelve quid a gramm! heroin twenty five quid a gram. soap bar twenty five on the ounce! it'll be buy one get two free at this rate. now britain and the u.s are back in charge of the warlords of afghanistan the biggest opium crop in history has just been harvested! and it's heading this way ...
    there is far to much opium to convert to heroin so i pressume raw opium will soon be available once again on our streets.
    the war on drugs ...bullshit. there are now going to be a million more addicts across europe becuase our governments don't have the bottle or the desire to legalise and thereby take control out of the hands of terrorists and gangsters. the terrorists and gangsters are laughing all the way to the bank ...and an airport or government building near you!
    it's like some kind of sick joke but i'm not laughing anymore.
    why do western governments allow terrorists the biggest supply of easy and ilegal money in history?

Bloodyhell 12 quid for a g :eek2: I pay 60 quid!!
  • Options
    Blimey, even for very high qaulity 60 is quite a lot.
  • Options
    Its good shit!! I haven't heard of it being 12 quid, that must be cut with loadsa crap!
  • Options
    Can get a g of smack for about 25 - 30 quid easy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by dIScO DiVA
    Can get a g of smack for about 25 - 30 quid easy.
    the twelve quid coke was pretty good stuff but it seems to have been a one off clearance sale! soap is around at twenty quid an ounce now as people try to unload it with their being so much variety and quality around again.
    i heard a little rumour that ...moroccon farmers and dealers are now loosing so much money and loosing their place in the european market that propper ...moroccan is on the way again! yippeeeee ....
  • Options
    disco diva; I'm not really in a place to comment on the quality, so if you say its worth that, then, well it is. I was just saying it seems quite a bit to me. But then as I've said I havent even touched the stuff for two years anyway.
  • Options
    disco diva; I'm not really in a place to comment on the quality, so if you say its worth that, then, well it is. I was just saying it seems quite a bit to me. But then as I've said I havent even touched the stuff for two years anyway.

Oh i wasn't having a go or anything. I'd say normal price round here is between 40 - 60 quid. Just who i get it off its £60, but it's veeeeeeeeeeeery nice :D
  • Options
    As with anything, its worth what your willing to pay.